How Often Do You Use Protection?

• Always (most of the time)

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Sometimes (very seldom)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Fuck A Condom (EBRC)

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
ya'll need to stop putting so much faith in these rando's ya'll just smutting out

just pack the plastic

i keep two in the car with me....they probably expired, which reminds me i need to check

Like you getting pussy anyway lol

My response is Dwight rolling his eyes with no context to the post. So you assumed I was criticizing condom-less sex? Am I correct?

No but what you said is women in this thread are the main ones initiating condom less sex. I’m trying to see how you know this.
Im sayin females in general usually either the ones sayin take the condom off otherwise theyre givin dude permission to go raw if 10 guys say theyre goin raw its cuz 10 females was with it

I'd just like to see it reflected in this here thread i dont get out much thanks

Im sayin females in general usually either the ones sayin take the condom off otherwise theyre givin dude permission to go raw if 10 guys say theyre goin raw its cuz 10 females was with it

I'd just like to see it reflected in this here thread i dont get out much thanks
Maybe you should’ve said that. Your post implies differently.

I did say that. The homie who quoted me right after understood ma'am.

U just wanna fight
You said females in here criticizing your response....
When they’re the main ones initiating condom less sex.

I said name names. You named me. Show me where I criticize any response that pertains to condomless sex.

You should’ve worded your shit better or not have tagged me when i said name names. I’m just tryna understand.

You said females in here criticizing your response....
When they’re the main ones initiating condom less sex.

I said name names. You named me. Show me where I criticize any response that pertains to condomless sex.

You should’ve worded your shit better or not have tagged me when i said name names. I’m just tryna understand.
U the only one dont get it

Ill start wording my shit different when u start comprehending it different

See u on the other side

Back