How often do you run to the corner store?

Oh lmao down here it’s a corner store no matter what it’s attached to

Me and somebody else had this conversation.

I get it but a store is a store with all type of shit and a gas station is limited as fuck.

and I refuse to call them corner stores lol

i thought a lot of yall lived in the burbs

yall have corner stores?

:pause:

I live in the ghetto. The track is up the block, d-boys moving shit on the side of the corner stores across the street, the barrio is the next block over, literally every time I walk out the door hook got their lights on stoppin' someone driving or on foot (including me), prolly 20-30% of the dudes walking around on a tether, and there's a SWAT raid at least ever other month.

Me and somebody else had this conversation.

I get it but a store is a store with all type of shit and a gas station is limited as fuck.

and I refuse to call them corner stores lol

Cause you from outta town lol

All corner/convenience stores are limited compared to a grocery store

I live in the ghetto. The track is up the block, d-boys moving shit on the side of the corner stores across the street, the barrio is the next block over, literally every time I walk out the door hook got their lights on stoppin' someone driving or on foot (including me), prolly 20-30% of the dudes walking around on a tether, and there's a SWAT raid at least ever other month.

what in the 8 mile...

It's a store across the street, and one block up. The one up the block had a grand opening not too long ago.... Black business n shit.

I think the one across the street black owned too.... Everbody that work there been black the past 5 years or so. The Asians used to own it.. but they never hired outside their own. It's been all blacks in the for a minute. And they did a lot of remodeling. I'm thinking it is black owned now. They just didn't have a grand opening party.