Welcome To aBlackWeb

How often do you run to the corner store?

Hard to say.

The corner store that's literally around the corner from me...........I haven't been there in years.

Only used to go to cop lottery tickets.

Now, there's a gas station around the corner from me too.

I cop my lottery tickets from there every Thursday because they have 5cent/gallon discounts on Thursday.

It's run by the Akhis, so it's kinda like a corner store I suppose.

Does that count?

Cigarettes and blunts.

I probably go to the corner store 3X a week. Sometimes I get something to eat, but it's usually just cigarettes and blunts.

There's a Korean chick that works there that I wanna smash but I haven't really made a move, and it's been 5 years since I moved into this neighborhood.

damn 5 years homie u hold on to hope

Every other damn day.

Of course, my corenr story is a Key Food supermarket.

But this home runs on Seltzer Water, OJ, Cranberry juice, and eggs.

Oh this is my type of thread

I go all thee time.
My halal habib brothers be hooking me up yo
Known them for 20 + years now.

I get all kinds of stuff in there.

I like to order a kosher beef sausage patte with eggs on a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese and jelly. I get all my Martinelli Apple juice from there. Its the only store I know that has different sizes.

Also like to order grilled chicken on a wheat roll with salt, pepper and ketchup. Ya mean

Also like go order either a beef or chicken patty with Swiss cheese with coco bread.

I quit smoking for a bit but went back
And my bodega has the best fronto in the United States son

Fronto popular now.
Mad rappers rapping about it
But let me tell y'all something.
The real fronto is only in the 5 boroughs.
Brooklyn got the best fronto
Y'all might find some in Philly or New Jersey but that's about it. Fronto is everywhere. Its just that many of them are processed. Picking the best fronto takes careful observation too. Just make sure that it is dark and moist
Backwoods, vanilla dutches, white owl's, bluntvilles... nah man. Get that shit outta here. Don't waste ya weed with them shits.

Sometimes I go to my other bodega with my Dominican brothers. Known them for years too.
I usually order some Avena

Avena is like an oatmeal drink. Taste very good
Yall should try it

im convinced its a hood habit, even if you leave....you get connected to your lil stores and wanna go see your people

I pull up for something every day

I can buy 500 cigars online and have em in the freezer if I wanted....but nooooooo....2 packs.....gimme 2 packs.......and this honey bun right here

I JUST started buying cases of beer, I was a two 32oz bottles ass nigga lmao

Nowadays, not too often....usually hit up gas stations around me...When I was younger, in the hood it was almost daily....like 3 times a week my 3 dollar meal held me down...Beef patty on a roll with cheese and mayo, bag of 50 cent chips and a can of Arizona iced tea...lol...

I’m in either the grocery store, the smoke shop or the gas station pretty much 6/7 days a week.

I could easily shave that down but I use that as my time to get outta the house and at least be around some people. Even if it’s just passing them by in the aisles and joking with my Patna who be holding me down at the smoke shop.

Reactions: 1/2

I go all thee time.

I like to order a kosher beef sausage patte with eggs on a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese and jelly. I get all my Martinelli Apple juice from there. Its the only store I know that has different sizes.

Also like to order grilled chicken on a wheat roll with salt, pepper and ketchup. Ya mean

Also like go order either a beef or chicken patty with Swiss cheese with coco bread.

Fronto popular now.
Y'all might find some in Philly or New Jersey but that's about it. Fronto is everywhere. Its just that many of them are processed. Picking the best fronto takes careful observation too. Just make sure that it is dark and moist
Backwoods, vanilla dutches, white owl's, bluntvilles... nah man. Get that shit outta here. Don't waste ya weed with them shits.

Sometimes I go to my other bodega with my Dominican brothers. Known them for years too.

Yall should try it
I goated your post for the martinelli brand. That is the only apple cider I drink.

Corner store is directly across the street from me. I been dependent on that shit for years....

Cereal, butter, eggs, cheese, bacon, milk, soda, chips, papers, a dime or 20 if I need it..... That shit stay in clutch

I go all thee time.

Fronto popular now.

Yall should try it

This is a wild post. From the sausage egg cream cheese jelly cinnamon raisin bagel to the fronto.

Back