Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY How Often Do You Clean Your Shower/Tub

I even gotta look at AP sideways now
no tf you dont lol

again

getting freshly washed soap off your body into the drain with a detachable showerhead is a form of cleaning the shower

you are making sure soap scum doesnt cake up to the point where its visible

BUT if you are going to clean it, i do not think cleaning after EVERY single use is idealistic for a few reasons. But if you're one of those people who do not care what happens to water after it's left your use, then I can see why you feel like cleaning with chemicals daily is required.

Ok, all jokes aside. No bullshit. Let me clarify. So, niggas feel like you should scrub your tub after every shower because, if not, they are just stepping their feet on a dirty tub floor otherwise.

Do I understand that correctly?

Ok, all jokes aside. No bullshit. Let me clarify. So, niggas feel like you should scrub your tub after every shower because, if not, they are just stepping their feet on a dirty tub floor otherwise.

Do I understand that correctly?

YESSSSSSSS!!

Idk but I've been doing this since I was a small child. I wash the tub before I get I have a bath/shower. I'd ask my mom for something to clean the tub and shed be "sure! Lemme get you the stuff!"

YESSSSSSSS!!

Gotcha.

So you’ve jumped in the shower in order to cleanse yourself of dirt and grime and whatever else. Because you’re body naturally accumulates died and grime throughout the day.

But you’re concerned about your feet…stepping on dirt and grime in the tub…before you wash off the dirt and grime…and before you put your feet on the bare floor and immediately accumulate More diet and grime.

Makes sense.

Gotcha.

So you’ve jumped in the shower in order to cleanse yourself of dirt and grime and whatever else. Because you’re body naturally accumulates died and grime throughout the day.

But you’re concerned about your feet…stepping on dirt and grime in the tub…before you wash off the dirt and grime…and before you put your feet on the bare floor and immediately accumulate More diet and grime.

Makes sense.

o_on_bway.gif

You step out of the shower and onto a bare floor??? They have bath mats sir...

View attachment 757879

You step out of the shower and onto a bare floor??? They have bath mats sir...

Naw, I step onto the mat. Then I dry off and step on the bare floor.

Out of everything that I said, that was what you tried to focus on and pick apart. That's how I know you see my point. We can keep this up if you want though. I'm free for another hour or so.

What else ya got?

Naw, I step onto the mat. Then I dry off and step on the bare floor.

Out of everything that I said, that was what you tried to focus on and pick apart. That's how I know you see my point. We can keep this up if you want though. I'm free for another hour or so.

What else ya got?

No I don't want to step into tub and mix my new dirt that I accumulated with my old dirt nor the dirt my son accumulated. I don't just walk on a bare floor after I bathe, I step onto a mat then put on slippers.

Cleaning out the shower/tub is something that literally takes minutes. You all are acting as if it's hard labor....

No I don't want to step into tub and mix my new dirt that I accumulated with my old dirt nor the dirt my son accumulated. I don't just walk on a bare floor after I bathe, I step onto a mat then put on slippers.

Cleaning out the shower/tub is something that literally takes minutes. You all are acting as if it's hard labor....

Like I mentioned, I wouldn't be cleaning my shit out after every shower anyway. But with that said, since I slipped a disk in my lower back in 2018 and spent 6 months laid up in the bed, on leave from work, etc, kneeling down to scrub some shit ain't nearly as easy as it used to be. SMH.

Freshly washed slippers or.....?

:sayit:

lol aite im done

Like I mentioned, I wouldn't be cleaning my shit out after every shower anyway. But with that said, since I slipped a disk in my lower back in 2018 and spent 6 months laid up in the bed, on leave from work, etc, kneeling down to scrub some shit ain't nearly as easy as it used to be. SMH.

Well shoot now I kinda feel bad...

Click the link...you're welcome 😁

Back