COMMUNITY How Often Do You Clean Your Shower/Tub

Wait....yall don't clean yall tubs everyday?

Are we sure this is aBLACKweb?!

forrealdoe. I didn't know Black mothers raised their kids to clean the tub whenever they get around to it. I thought that was a mandatory everyday thing...

So you mean to tell me I could have let a few days go by and I'd be aiight???

forrealdoe. I didn't know Black mothers raised their kids to clean the tub whenever they get around to it. I thought that was a mandatory everyday thing...

So you mean to tell me I could have let a few days go by and I'd be aiight???

When I moved out the house I enacted certain changes immediately lol

Niggas saying they clean after every use but leaving the dirty curtains in the tub
:hahaha:

Left is the build up, right is scraped clean.. (still needs an acid wash and paint)

Left is the build up, right is scraped clean.. (still needs an acid wash and paint)

what type of paint? I used that rustoleum a while back.

91kPNhiZKXL.jpg

It was good for a little but but it didnt last and you gotta be careful what kind of cleaning supplies you put on it. Had to sand it down and try something else eventually. Ended up going with an oil based primer/paint. Took forever to dry

what type of paint? I used that rustoleum a while back.

View attachment 975789

It was good for a little but but it didnt last and you gotta be careful what kind of cleaning supplies you put on it. Had to sand it down and try something else eventually. Ended up going with an oil based primer/paint. Took forever to dry

I use a professional paint..it’s napco

• Goat
Reactions: Inori
after staying with my sisters and seeing how fifthy they live. espically with kids. i promise to never be like that. because our mother and father were clean and neat people. whole house had to be spotless every day.

If y'all not cleaning the tub I can imagine what your toilets looking like.