Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much money would it take for you to whore yourself out for Youtube views?

There are worst things one can be doing..most of that shit is corny but hey like I said people could be doing much worse and are..

Fgtv blippi ryan be killin it

The " tour" blippi got parents mad aF when he was in recent videos..

After YouTube tax, 250k per month is a good number carajo

I used to hang out with a dude who would livestream for his channel occasionally and when he started streaming his personality did a complete 180...dude immediately became super chatty and animated.
I assume most of these youtubers are sociopaths like that

Learning about ryans world today just left me mind blown.....
i wasnt even thinking about him cause my daughter has outgrown his channel but yea, i couldnt have my kid on the internet for hours at a time making "content" for money.

Last christmas, Ryan shit was EVERYWHERE in Target and Walmart. I THINK he even had a cereal at one point.

i wasnt even thinking about him cause my daughter has outgrown his channel but yea, i couldnt have my kid on the internet for hours at a time making "content" for money.

Last christmas, Ryan shit was EVERYWHERE in Target and Walmart. I THINK he even had a cereal at one point.

BeneficialNextLeopardseal-size_restricted.gif

Word....

giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: B_A

What if thats what she wants to do and have a real passion for it? How would you handle that?

Back