Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much money would it take for you to whore yourself out for Youtube views?

Stuff like this is just insane to me but good for him on finding a market on something real simple and making money as a kid

His parents have to be happy as fuck though LOL
They can’t really touch his money... in cases like this a trust is established where the kid money goes until he s 18....

The parents can use the funds but any request has to be approved by the court to prove how it benefits the kid

Seriously? Didn’t know that
Yea it’s to protect the kid.... for example let’s say the parents want a new house and want to use his money to buy it.... they d have to file a petition explaining how the new property would benefit the kid

if the judge approves of it I’ll file an order approving the funds requested to buy the house if not he tells them to eat a dick

They can’t really touch his money... in cases like this a trust is established where the kid money goes until he s 18....

The parents can use the funds but any request has to be approved by the court to prove how it benefits the kid

It’s their show. He was legit like 3 years old when it started. This ain’t one of those things.

But I’m sure he gets his out away

That lil boy is headed for a nervous breakdown.

You can see it in his eyes, he's over worked.

The next Menendez bros style case.
You took the wind out of my sail. Was just about to post this.

Ryan is the modern day child actor from back in the day. That boy is goin to need therapy at some point. Too much exposure too fast. Dude has all kinds of merchandise.

U don’t think he collects his fees independent of his parents?

Maybe maybe not

but Its their show they created starring their son at like 3 years old. This wasn’t some big studio that decided to hire him. It’s their show.

don’t matter, he’s set for life

Maybe maybe not

but Its their show they created starring their son at like 3 years old. This wasn’t some big studio that decided to hire him. It’s their show.

don’t matter, he’s set for life
Still .... there’s at least a trustee overseeing their interactions ...

Back