Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much money would it take for you to whore yourself out for Youtube views?

AP3.0

Cracka free since 2009; Strictly Business 🫱🏿‍🫲
Site Administrator
I like youtube. I do.

My subscription list is mostly of diy shit and video games

But i loathe youtubers, mainly ones that make kid centric content for video games. The ones who make crafts are cool. They set up the DIY steps, show you how to do them, and keep it moving

But its the ones who do the "______ plays" videos that really bother the shit out of me

Are these people just themselves? Are they caricatures of themselves? They ALL do the same shit. Youtube is full of monk....almost slipped up...Youtbue is full of copycats. If one dude is out here talking all high pitch with grossly overexaggerated mannerisms and has a pretty decent subscriber count, then all of them will do the same thing.

I'm a firm believer of "not all money is good money". I couldnt see myself acting like this for a check. Plus I've heard there isnt as much money in youtube content creating like there used to be years ago. I could be wrong, but however, my larger point remains.

Could you see yourself being a parody of yourself for views and a check?

Yo those fake animated "let's play..." motherfuckers are the worst. Like bruh... I'm just trying to find out how to finish this fucking quest don't make me listen to you trying act like you have an offbeat personality.

Those relationship videos are hilarious to me. Like everyone watch us get into a fake argument over a fake prank we did to each other

Yo those fake animated "let's play..." motherfuckers are the worst. Like bruh... I'm just trying to find out how to finish this fucking quest don't make me listen to you trying act like you have an offbeat personality.

two have been at the top of my shit list for a while

-logdotzip (minecraft)
-onyx family

people are actually sitting down in a room coming up with ways to script being corny and over the top. For a check.

mrbeast is the only youtuber to have ever done youtube right… homie changed the game for all YouTubers

put it like this, if you have led lighting in ya background, a racing cpu chair and oversized headphones, I'm gonna be hesitant af to even press play if its in the thumbnail.

If its not in the thumbnail, you got at least a min to keep my attention, once i see the goofy shit, im outta there and im telling Youtube to no longer show videos like this from you

Back