Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much do your house rent cost?

Nop. I pay around $430-500 for my rent right now. So I want to have something close to that. I made a thread like a normal person but still ppl laugh? Cant't ppl be serious here?

I am tired living in Sweden Iwant to make family, I dont have iti n Sweden. I dont like my job atleast not in Sweden. I dont likethe ppl i work with. I am tired of this city aswell. Its boring. I dont have any friends here. I want and need new motivation in my life. I can pay maybe more than $400-500 in first months until I find job. I can pay $700-800
@DOS_patos can be your friend

@Don Dada aren't you American? How did you end up in Sweden?
My father is a abuser and he left me and my Mother early. He cheated and did alot of drugs. He have new family in st Louis but he in jail right now and he gonna be there. He dont support me..when I came to st Louis and went to a place to smoke waterpipe i got into a fight there with the owners because they aint change the flavour so we got into a fight and I aint backdown but they end up beating me and my father said excuse my friend behaviour. He a coward he call me by friend and not son because else they would beat him to what he said. I dont care..it was 5 vs 1 . I aint going back to st Louis my father in jail and I dont wqnt to live in jail. I come to usa to start a new life and hoppfully a family

So if I move to Florida u will help me ?

Come on, B. I joke around a lot. But in my heart, I'm a good nigga. I like like to see people upgrade their lifestyle and change their circumstances. *stifles back laughter* Of course I'll help you, bro. When people make it to the top, it's only right to send the elevator back down to help the next man come up.

I'll support you in your journey...after you get here...on US soil. Just leave your life behind and get yourself here. Then, uh, just DM me on here and I'll extend you all the courtesy that real niggas are known for. Don't worry bout NOTHING!

Back