Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much do your house rent cost?

That ain't worth the hurricanes, crazy weather, crazier gun-toting rednecks, random gators pulling up, and of course.......RACISM.

You can keep that Florida shit.

@Don Dada - did you have sex with a downs syndrome girl you're supposed to be caretaking and then make an alias to make a thread about it? And now you're trying to flee the country? With $430?
Nop. I pay around $430-500 for my rent right now. So I want to have something close to that. I made a thread like a normal person but still ppl laugh? Cant't ppl be serious here?

I am tired living in Sweden Iwant to make family, I dont have iti n Sweden. I dont like my job atleast not in Sweden. I dont likethe ppl i work with. I am tired of this city aswell. Its boring. I dont have any friends here. I want and need new motivation in my life. I can pay maybe more than $400-500 in first months until I find job. I can pay $700-800

My saving is $20000 its not that bad. NOT very much but I dont want go to USA TO spend it. I want make a life and just have a job and pay bill.
Usa have around 200 million ppl while sweden got 9.. Its small here. usa is big

My saving is $20000 its not that bad. NOT very much but I dont want go to USA TO spend it. I want make a life and just have a job and pay bill.
Usa have around 200 million ppl while sweden got 9.. Its small here. usa is big
Try 330 million ppl.

@Don Dada - did you have sex with a downs syndrome girl you're supposed to be caretaking and then make an alias to make a thread about it? And now you're trying to flee the country? With $430?

Fam, please shut the fuck up. Don't ruin this for us. At least don't ask the man these sorts fo questions until we get him on American soil.Please. I'm begging you.

@Don Dada Don't listen to this nigga @SneakDZA. Back up your knapsack, tie that bitch to the end of a stick, and sneak onto a ship. We gotchu.

Back