Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much did he lose?

Here's where I make it make sense. He didn't trade 70 for 70. He traded 100 for 70.... that 30 is a remainder, not additional

Watching y'all do remedial math if something else though lol

How did he trade 100 for 70?

Because he paid for it with the $100 bill.

So erase the first part of the story right. The store owner essentially gave him, $70 of goods for free, and another $30 for his pocket. The original $100 stolen is now back in the cash register.
THANK U!!!!

lol yo that "bill" part was gay af

I'm a man of my word, I'll send u the bread

Lmao. $130 is the understandable error, wording is going to throw you off. But then you got these guys

100 was stolen
70 was an additional loss
30 was an additional loss

CompassionateJubilantAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

$100. You just have to look at it transactionally. The theft was a loss transaction and the sale was a sales transaction. Two totally separate transactions.

It’s neither option.

He stole 100 but then purchased 70 of what a customer would pay and got 30 back as change.

Ok so the owner of said store isn’t paying 70 as the customer does he gets it at whole sale price so he actually lost less than 100...

It’s neither option.

He stole 100 but then purchased 70 of what a customer would pay and got 30 back as change.

Ok so the owner of said store isn’t paying 70 as the customer does he gets it at whole sale price so he actually lost less than 100...

OK so since you know the mark up price, what's the final answer.

:dfbruh:

This reminds me of this time me and my boy was at a store buying Backs...my nigga see tha cashier got a $2 bill in tha register so he ask if he can give him 2 1’s for tha $2 bill...tha cashier accidentally gives him a $100 bill he had beside tha $2 bill..my boy realized off rip but me and tha cashier don’t...I buy my Backs and I see tha $2 bill so I say “Aye...lemme get that other $2 bill!” Tha cashier nigga say “I only had 1.”...I said “Nah...you got 1 right there!” All of a sudden my nigga bolts out tha door wit tha cashier chasin behind him...I snatch my Woods , tha only $2 Bill and go to my car passing tha cashier nigga outta breathe talmbout “You wit him??”

“Nah”

:hahaha:

Drove around tha corner to see my nigga in tha street like...

B484F6E0-9AB8-4EE8-A341-3C7BBB84B45F.gif

Back