Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much did he lose?

1. $100 in register means it was used to purchase something that was at least $100.

2. Stealing $100 from the register takes away $100 from the purchase, those items aren’t there either.

3. Spending $70 isn’t “giving it back”, that money now covers those items. Gets back $30.

4. Store loses the original $100 purchase to a thief who stole $70 in items, plus $30 in cash.

Totals $200 in losses. Right??

Mannn y’all have a way of explaining yourselves into utter confusion.

What if I told you the $100 bill was never stolen because it’s still in the cash register.

*cue x-files theme music*

He lost nothing. Money is a purely social construction which has no real world value and can cause you no losses

Some one else broke it down like this... Say your walking down the street you have a 10$ bill and 10$ bottle of wine=20$ worth of stuff.
You dont realize it but you drop your 10$bill.
I pick it up. I dont know its your you dont know you dropped it.
I then offer you that same 10$ for your bottle of wine. You say sure you now walk away with 10$ no wine.= $10
How much did you lose? You started off with 20$ worth of stuff and end up with 10$
Answer you only lost 10$ cuz you sold/traded your bottle of wine.

Merch ain’t money?

Lemme walk into your store and take some merch, you won’t lose money.

Merch ain’t money?

Lemme walk into your store and take some merch, you won’t lose money.
Yesss you just didn’t make money off the sale.
He didn’t really loose money cause he’s already increased his money for selling merchandise at a higher price than what he pays for it.

Back