Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much attention do you need?

Probably about 6. I love attention, but I'm an only child so I crave my alone time. I can just be in my man's presence doing our own thing and be content.

Im gonna go with 7.

Ideal situation is, u wake me up out my sleep for sex, but don't beg or try to convince me to stay home when I gotta start getting ready for work.

4-6 I believe it should be a balance but it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I want/need that company and some days I just want to be left alone. I guess my significant other has to know me well enough to figure out what kind of day it is so he can move accordingly.
giphy.gif

5-6
I enjoy affection, not too little and not too much. I have my days when I am touched out and I just need a little more love and attention than usual, my rough days. Other than that, he doesn’t have to be in my space every second of the day and I prefer he not be.

I use to date someone whos affection started coming across as neediness. Like damn, fall back a little. Let me breathe! It became a problem where the days I wanted my space, he didn’t know how to deal with it.

7-8 I don't even have to be doing anything with her but just knowing her presence is there would be enough. I'm content with being alone but she'll always be the exception.

5-7.

I like to talk. I like to play. I like to laugh. I also have my days where I just wanna be left alone.

I just want the nigga in my presence even if we ain’t doing shit.
This is funny, my wife is a Gemini like you. Ima Capricorn, caps like for everything we do, to have some practical reason for it. We want to gain something substantive from whatever we do, otherwise why do it.

So when it comes to my wife, when we spend quality time together, I wanna have deep convos we can leave feeling like we gained insight. I wanna do things together that we can enjoy and remember. You know, a reason for doing shit.

We have convos and she day dreams while I talk and jumps from subject to subject while she talks. We do shit and she obsesses over small irritations of things that arent actually effecting her in any way.

But she will tell me, she loves when we talk, or she had fun on the trip. And I used to be like, HOW?!!..u dont listen to me, and you complain the whole trip!!

like... you just wanna be around me just to be around me..

and that pissed me off cause it seemed like it's some pointless shit to do, I felt unappreciated, I didnt get it..

:think2:I do now tho

This is funny, my wife is a Gemini like you. Ima Capricorn, caps like for everything we do, to have some practical reason for it. We want to gain something substantive from whatever we do, otherwise why do it.

So when it comes to my wife, when we spend quality time together, I wanna have deep convos we can leave feeling like we gained insight. I wanna do things together that we can enjoy and remember. You know, a reason for doing shit.

We have convos and she day dreams while I talk and jumps from subject to subject while she talks. We do shit and she obsesses over small irritations of things that arent actually effecting her in any way.

But she will tell me, she loves when we talk, or she had fun on the trip. And I used to be like, HOW?!!..u dont listen to me, and you complain the whole trip!!

like... you just wanna be around me just to be around me..

and that pissed me off cause it seemed like it's some pointless shit to do, I felt unappreciated, I didnt get it..

:think2:I do now tho
I can’t speak for your wife but I love deep conversations. I also love to create memories and do things that’s meaningful as well. However, I don’t need to do that 24/7. Sometimes my dudes* presence is enough.

*im single af tho

I can’t speak for your wife but I love deep conversations. I also love to create memories and do things that’s meaningful as well. However, I don’t need to do that 24/7. Sometimes my dudes* presence is enough.

*im single af tho
nothing wrong with being single, u forgot how peaceful it is to not have to consider the feelings of another adult after u get in a relationship

nothing wrong with being single, u forgot how peaceful it is to not have to consider the feelings of another adult after u get in a relationship
I ain’t forget nothing. I love being single.
Shit is too damn easy. Just worrying about me? I can do that shit forever!

Back