Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much attention do you need?

I don't need alot of attention
I am more productive when I'm alone.

But when i do speak I need all the attention. But I also don't talk much.

6-7....I like my space and time but I need "our" time too....."affectionate" attention or not

i've noticed how just listening when im talking has grown more important to me over time, and when im going out to do pretty much anything I would rather have her company

the way our shit is set up between work, her mama, kids, etc I think it would be different otherwise.....we'd have a ton of time and energy for each other so it wouldnt seem like a thing......my number would be much lower

4-6 I believe it should be a balance but it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I want/need that company and some days I just want to be left alone. I guess my significant other has to know me well enough to figure out what kind of day it is so he can move accordingly.

4-6 I believe it should be a balance but it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I want/need that company and some days I just want to be left alone. I guess my significant other has to know me well enough to figure out what kind of day it is so he can move accordingly.
Gemini's...:foh5:

:mybad::really?:

I'm an only child so i enjoy and value my alone time. but i do enjoy the time we spend together. i'm just not super affectionate.

Just send me a text...or "YERP" from the other room every so often...just to lemme know you alive.

5-7.

I like to talk. I like to play. I like to laugh. I also have my days where I just wanna be left alone.

I just want the nigga in my presence even if we ain’t doing shit.

Back