Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many Wars Has America Won?

They got gassed off the revolutionary war but really it was just like Britain was like "fuck it. you're more trouble than you're worth".

Real talk - America was barely involed in WW2 when it comes to skin in the game. If the Japs didn't bomb pearl harbor we would be in full on Nazi mode most likely.

I wouldn’t say barely tho. Us tipped the scales completely France was done and UK was going through it. And we wernt going to let Japan get the whole pacific

I wouldn’t say barely tho. Us tipped the scales completely France was done and UK was going through it. And we wernt going to let Japan get the whole pacific

True but we were still barely involved. London got flattened by bombs. France got annexed, poland - annexed, eastern Africa - nearly annexed. If it wasn't for England and USSR it would have been a wrap. All we lost was a military base in Hawaii. If it wasn't for the 2 atom bombs we dropped we were pretty much Switzerland status.

The US was pretty much pro-nazi until pearl harbor.

True but we were still barely involved. London got flattened by bombs. France got annexed, poland - annexed, eastern Africa - nearly annexed. If it wasn't for England and USSR it would have been a wrap. All we lost was a military base in Hawaii. If it wasn't for the 2 atom bombs we dropped we were pretty much Switzerland status.

The US was pretty much pro-nazi until pearl harbor.

well it’s a whole ocean between us Germany took over most of Europe and the L to Russia didn’t help them but D Day was us I mean of course allies were there but without us jumping in we would be on some other shit

We can't even claim the cold war anymore since Cuba is still independent and Russia elected our current president.

A lot of americans don't get the concept of our country being only a few hundred years old. We're the annoying little brother of the world. Sooner or later somebody's gonna get sick of our shit.

The US manufactured an astounding amount of weapons during WWII. They weren't any good. Our tanks didn't work, the sight on the gun wasn't accurate so the tanks couldn't hit anything, but our tanks outnumbered their tanks 20:1 on D-Day. The only thing is, the Germans didn't have any fuel and they didn't know our tanks didn't work.

Also, the Germans had U-boats (submarines) in the Atlantic Ocean in the beginning of the war so they controlled the Atlantic Ocean. But their submarines had to come up for air, and when they did it showed up on our radars. By 1943 we had bombed all of the submarines out of the Atlantic Ocean and began bombing the Germans daily. The Americans did strategic bombing, focusing on military sites, factories and warehouses during the day. The British carpet bombed the Germans at night.

From 1943-1944 the Americans bombed the Germans during the day and the British bombed them at night. Every day for a year. Then we invaded on D-Day.

War on drugs
Can't tell if you being sarcastic or not so I'll leave you this...

Pull up so I can shoot you in your leg.
Bruh...what's your beef with me?
I just want to beat your ass off gp. No hate. I just wanna keep punching you in the liver.
Have you beating the ground like de la hota when bhop gave him that body shot.

But what's your problem with me?

Or should we talk about while you holding a bag of frozen peas on your eye?

But I don't want no smoke.

War on drugs
Bruh...what's your beef with me?
I just want to beat your ass off gp. No hate. I just wanna keep punching you in the liver.
Have you beating the ground like de la hota when bhop gave him that body shot.

But what's your problem with me?

Or should we talk about while you holding a bag of frozen peas on your eye?

But I don't want no smoke.

It's not serious. Lol. I say it cause instead of catching feelings you'll say something funny back. I don't actually want to do you any harm outside a one time leg shot.

American intervention clearly tipped the scales in WWII. England was hanging on by a thread. Our bombing campaigns crippled the German war effort, although the Soviets had more boots on the ground and suffered far more casualties.

Back