How Many Wars Has America Won?

I will say this.

When america "goes to war" somebody in america wins. They dont give a fuck about the reason they told us they going to war because its always an ulterior motive

I think the consensus is zero. Supposedly all of them been pyrrhic victories. But I count the civil war as one, even considering that was the bloodiest war in this country history.

Reactions: SneakDZA
The Allies won World War II convincingly. We set up army bases in Germany and Japan that are still there.

Furthermore, World War II was the beginning of the modern era. When the war ended the Allies set up the United Nations, The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. The Soviet Union was communist so they didn't participate in our banking system until their revolution in 1991. Our system is founded in a stock market and corporations that are owned by shareholders. The Soviet system (communism) was founded in the idea that the nation owns everything, but that ideology doesn't work.

At one point, the US dollar was the standard by which all foreign currency was measured, meaning, a US Dollar was worth $1 while the value of a Japanese Yen or a English Pound would fluctuate. This was because at the end of the war England and France were in ruins and had to borrow money from us to rebuild their respective countries.

As it stands, The United States, Russia, The UK, France and China have a permanent seat on the UN Security Council. That's 5 countries that came out of World War II as the winners.

A lot of this information is classified, but I would bet that the satellites are controlled by those 5 nations.