Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many Tabs Do You Have Open On Your Phone?

Nah I really do reference a shit-ton of tabs every day. Usually if I'm writing software since I jump around a lot. Also by the time shit gets out of control you have to really think about each tab you close so it works as notes to self as well.
Y’all mutha fucka a be using private browser

I never do

Just clear history, been my friend since I was 14

IMG_9846.jpeg

No I’m telling the truth

IMG_9847.jpeg

IMG_9850.png

Yea I have that shit as well. That's when I knew I had a real problem.
Only other time I saw some shit like that was getting over 99 lives on Mario and the shit just stopped counting like aight nigga u gotta lot of lives fuck you.

I use it sometimes but I think it's mostly useless other than to keep shit out your browser history. The government still knows the questionable shit muhfuckas jack off too, shit ain't getting hidden.
Apple has a feature if you’ve paid to increase your iCloud storage
IMG_8851.jpeg

11 and that’s because I cleared it yesterday…

I don’t even know or care why they stay open cuz all I do is go from site to site using my safari site inserter clicky thing at tha bottom….

And before y’all even start…yes I’m an old nigga and yes IDGAF about knowing tha proper terms for shit

:sup:

Now my wife?? I hate her phone.

200+ tabs, 200+ unread texts, 100+ missed calls and voice mails

She drives me nuts. But I get it, she don’t fuck w the phone to talk to anyone because she spends 8 hours a day on it for work in meetings, talking to doctors, their offices, insurance companies, getting orders and meds through etc..

But the tab shit doesn’t have an excuse. I tried to clean it for her and said nah and gave up after like 15 tabs closed

Didn't know this was a common thing. Anyway, currently 59 and that number has been creeping up. Most of them are articles that I never took notes from.

Back