Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many STDs have you had?

Man recenltly before Covid hit, i brought this chick I was messing with home. We get to the get down, i reach in my drawer for a condom and the box empty.

I told her like yo this is my bad, i thought i had condoms but dont.

Keep in mind, she drunk, im tipsy. She was drinking heavy shit cause she knew she was fucking. I was only drinking beer, cause I know she was fucking.

So this drunk bitch told me its ok to fuck raw and she promised me that she got tested recently and aint had sex since.

And i know im clean.

So I smash. Multiple times that night.

Bruuuuh. The next day feeling? Tragic. Its one thing to this and you 18, 20, 22. But im 30. So im mad as fuck the next day. Like fam wtf is wrong with you?

Smmfh. I was already plotting on how to kill her if I caught some shit.

We good though. I aint catch shit and smashed raw till the pandemic hit and I stopped smashing her.

Last edited:
I’ve also told the story of how one told me months after we smashed (numerous times) that she had herpes, but fortunately I came out 100% clean. She told me I would be fine because she wasn’t having an outbreak but that shit had me nervous.

Yoooo wtf. I dont know you didnt choke the shit out her

Yoooo wtf. I dont know you didnt choke the shit out her
Oh I fogot the 5th person I know who got herpes

I didn't know my ex who I was in a relationship with for 8 yrs had herpes on her face above her mouth until the last few months we were together

By that time shit was already over with and she had already done a lot of fuck shit and she didn't GAF and told me

IDK how I never caught that shit,but I didn't luckily.

She scarred me for life still

shit makes me look at women different.

Oh yeah and she suckered some dude into marrying her after getting preggo real soon after I left her and I know she didn't tell him if she didn't tell me in almost a decade.

I really hate this bitch.

Despite having gotten the clap i still don't like wearing condoms. Last weekend I was with a different girl each night friday-sunday and I only wore condoms on Friday. Made me feel like I was a kid again.

I know exactly who gave me the clap though and should have known better but she was kinda sexy in this trashy sort of way and we both knew what it was. She was pretty cool too if im being completely honest. I just know now that if I ever select a trash strumpet to have relations with then I should probably wear a condom. All the others, no condom.

you tonguing the colostomy hole?
tenor.gif

Despite having gotten the clap i still don't like wearing condoms. Last weekend I was with a different girl each night friday-sunday and I only wore condoms on Friday. Made me feel like I was a kid again.

I know exactly who gave me the clap though and should have known better but she was kinda sexy in this trashy sort of way and we both knew what it was. She was pretty cool too if im being completely honest. I just know now that if I ever select a trash strumpet to have relations with then I should probably wear a condom. All the others, no condom.
Nigga.....

have you ever had a std?... i know none of you women on here probably will never admit to this but i can admit as a late teenager i caught gonnorhea from this chick.....it happens alot .... share your story with us (women are encouraged to reply too).

Shit yeah i have. Just last year. I felt dumb af, all the signs were there.

I had a nice rotation going on tinder last summer. One day im doing my swipes trying to add to the list, then i see this sexy ass girl, but sexy in a grunge/trashy way.. Her bio reads "just trying to fuck to get back at my boyfriend for cheating on me.."

I was like theres no way this is a real person, but i swiped right anyway. I expected to talk to some robot or obvious catfish but she told me to add her on FB messenger. Bitch was real and down af. I was excited. We exchange nude photographs and agree that once she is off work she will come over. She does so. We say our hellos and hang out. Bitch turns out to be pretty cool tbh. We like the same movies, same video games. We get talking about movies and start watching one she really wanted to see. I say fuck it and got to playing with her pussy. We fuck a few times and she expresses enthusiasm that im going to be her new dick appointment guy. Im all like "Fuck yeah! Good pussy and a friend!". Wake up the next day, fine. Wake up saturday and the inside of my dick itches. Like, my urethra itches like fuck. I got pee, no burning sensation or anything, but my dick is feeling weird.

I dont want to get into the specifics, but i didnt have any pain really. I would just call it an irritation of sorts. Noticed my dick was dripping around midnight and drove my ass straight to the ER. They hit me with the meds for both Chlamydia and Gonnorhea or however its spelled. Results came back a couple days later and I did in fact get the chlamydia.

Fucking Bitch.

Worst part was i just started a relationship with this girl i really liked that was out of town the day i found out I had chlamydia. I was at the doctors like every week like "I REALLY need this cleared up before this date.." then got tested a few days before relationship girl came back and was clean lol.

There was a weird sensation in my dick for a couple months after that though, shit was weird. Again, not painful.. Just this.. Feeling.

Shit yeah i have. Just last year. I felt dumb af, all the signs were there.

I had a nice rotation going on tinder last summer. One day im doing my swipes trying to add to the list, then i see this sexy ass girl, but sexy in a grunge/trashy way.. Her bio reads "just trying to fuck to get back at my boyfriend for cheating on me.."

I was like theres no way this is a real person, but i swiped right anyway. I expected to talk to some robot or obvious catfish but she told me to add her on FB messenger. Bitch was real and down af. I was excited. We exchange nude photographs and agree that once she is off work she will come over. She does so. We say our hellos and hang out. Bitch turns out to be pretty cool tbh. We like the same movies, same video games. We get talking about movies and start watching one she really wanted to see. I say fuck it and got to playing with her pussy. We fuck a few times and she expresses enthusiasm that im going to be her new dick appointment guy. Im all like "Fuck yeah! Good pussy and a friend!". Wake up the next day, fine. Wake up saturday and the inside of my dick itches. Like, my urethra itches like fuck. I got pee, no burning sensation or anything, but my dick is feeling weird.

I dont want to get into the specifics, but i didnt have any pain really. I would just call it an irritation of sorts. Noticed my dick was dripping around midnight and drove my ass straight to the ER. They hit me with the meds for both Chlamydia and Gonnorhea or however its spelled. Results came back a couple days later and I did in fact get the chlamydia.

Fucking Bitch.

Worst part was i just started a relationship with this girl i really liked that was out of town the day i found out I had chlamydia. I was at the doctors like every week like "I REALLY need this cleared up before this date.." then got tested a few days before relationship girl came back and was clean lol.

There was a weird sensation in my dick for a couple months after that though, shit was weird. Again, not painful.. Just this.. Feeling.
Brother Lou i can appreciate your honesty sir.

waiting on one woman in here to admit to having a std at one time or another.... your truth will be greatly appreciated.

Back