Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many STDs have you had?

LOL if you think pussy eating is nasty

you would die if you knew the places my mouth been on women.

nasty nigga
With your count, have you ever went down on a woman who had a foul or off taste and if so how was your response? You wild niggas be having iron stomachs man. Only went down on one woman in my lifetime

Shit yeah i have. Just last year. I felt dumb af, all the signs were there.

I had a nice rotation going on tinder last summer. One day im doing my swipes trying to add to the list, then i see this sexy ass girl, but sexy in a grunge/trashy way.. Her bio reads "just trying to fuck to get back at my boyfriend for cheating on me.."

I was like theres no way this is a real person, but i swiped right anyway. I expected to talk to some robot or obvious catfish but she told me to add her on FB messenger. Bitch was real and down af. I was excited. We exchange nude photographs and agree that once she is off work she will come over. She does so. We say our hellos and hang out. Bitch turns out to be pretty cool tbh. We like the same movies, same video games. We get talking about movies and start watching one she really wanted to see. I say fuck it and got to playing with her pussy. We fuck a few times and she expresses enthusiasm that im going to be her new dick appointment guy. Im all like "Fuck yeah! Good pussy and a friend!". Wake up the next day, fine. Wake up saturday and the inside of my dick itches. Like, my urethra itches like fuck. I got pee, no burning sensation or anything, but my dick is feeling weird.

I dont want to get into the specifics, but i didnt have any pain really. I would just call it an irritation of sorts. Noticed my dick was dripping around midnight and drove my ass straight to the ER. They hit me with the meds for both Chlamydia and Gonnorhea or however its spelled. Results came back a couple days later and I did in fact get the chlamydia.

Fucking Bitch.

Worst part was i just started a relationship with this girl i really liked that was out of town the day i found out I had chlamydia. I was at the doctors like every week like "I REALLY need this cleared up before this date.." then got tested a few days before relationship girl came back and was clean lol.

There was a weird sensation in my dick for a couple months after that though, shit was weird. Again, not painful.. Just this.. Feeling.
What did it feel like? And was there a color to the drip? This shit is fascinating to me man. Like the human bodies filtering system is uncanny.

it's funny a woman posted a thread about Std's but of course a woman will never admit to one...... me myself i have had a Std...... nothin to be proud of but it happens..... truth told most women have had Std's too....... a cold sore is a form of herpes which is a Std & a good 90% of you women have had a cold sore in ya adult life.

What did it feel like? And was there a color to the drip? This shit is fascinating to me man. Like the human bodies filtering system is uncanny.
The feeling was just irritation. My urethra itched like a motherfucker. THankfully it didnt advance much for me to get any real bad symptoms aside from that and the discharge. I wont get into the color and all that, but it was worrisome enough to where as soon as I saw it, i got in my car and went to the ER lol.

With your count, have you ever went down on a woman who had a foul or off taste and if so how was your response? You wild niggas be having iron stomachs man. Only went down on one woman in my lifetime

I'm selective about that

if a chick skanky she gets nothing but condom dick

I usually finger them first

but usually if a chick is clean in general,her pussy is clean

I never smelled no rank pussy and ate it

usually I don't even wanna smash if I feel like she some nasty chick anyway.

Last edited:
Back