Welcome To aBlackWeb

how many of you sellouts ......

It was not a compliment.

Agree to disagree

To me we not Hebrews so save the Israel stuff. Ethiopians have had a black Jesus for centuries. But niggas don’t read shit or know about Christianity outside of Catholics and Baptists.

And if we be real the most popular Christianity in the US came from white folks who owned slaves and killed natives. It takes a long time to get out of what’s ingrained

Agree on this tho.

The post of mine you quoted I said you are NOT DUMB. Literally the first two words.

But you beatin the hell out that straw man, tho.

That part wasn't really directed at you. It was just a general statement. The whole purpose of this topic is to take shot at black believers even if that's not really where you're coming from with your posts.

This the only life we get and the majority of us were straight up tricked, bamboozled n all that

Think about

how many melanated people in the history of this planet have literally prayed to white jesus for white people to get off their back and leave them alone

Logic like that drove me to atheism, Bugatti fast

Hearing Black folks take issue with a non white Jesus is something. Churches I grew up in had nothing but Black religious imagery everywhere and to my knowledge nobody ever thought it was wrong.

Hearing Black folks take issue with a non white Jesus is something. Churches I grew up in had nothing but Black religious imagery everywhere and to my knowledge nobody ever thought it was wrong.

It's all stupid bro. Christians are technically supposed to avoid all such imagery anyway. Mofos couldn't get more than 2 commandments deep before they said "Fuck it" and decided to just do whatever they wanted.

It was not a compliment. To me we not Hebrews so save the Israel stuff. Ethiopians have had a black Jesus for centuries. But niggas don’t read shit or know about Christianity outside of Catholics and Baptists.

And if we be real the most popular Christianity in the US came from white folks who owned slaves and killed natives. It takes a long time to get out of what’s ingrained

The bold is a key giveaway to how much or how little somebody knows about Christianity when all their ire is directed at Catholicism. That's when I know not to take them seriously at all

Back