Welcome To aBlackWeb

how many of you sellouts ......

I had a pic of Black Jesus in my apartment in my last Christian days. Moms looked at it, and told me to take it down because that wasn’t Jesus. I almost laughed in her face.

Then I became Agnostic about a year later. But she wishes I kept Black Jesus now.

Last edited:
I said it before…

You tell any other race of people that they are the literal image of God, they’d accept that as part of their identity, wholeheartedly.

Us on the other hand…

Isaiah 1:3

“The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.”

my gf mama got a white Jesus in her house... i wanted to question her but out of respect of it being her house i said nothing.

I said it before…

You tell any other race of people that they are the literal image of God, they’d accept that as part of their identity, wholeheartedly.

Us on the other hand…

Isaiah 1:3

“The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.”

Here ya'll go with the "Every other race is better than us shit." Literally every race of people on the planet has Christian members that pray to a white Jesus that think that's what he looked like. Ya'll gotta stop this.

Jesus lived in Syria around 0-33 AD. He didn't look like Ceasar Borgia. He most likely didn't look like Bob Marley either.

Here ya'll go with the "Every other race is better than us shit." Literally every race of people on the planet has Christian members that pray to a white Jesus that think that's what he looked like. Ya'll gotta stop this.

Jesus lived in Syria around 0-33 AD. He didn't look like Ceasar Borgia. He most likely didn't look like Bob Marley either.

Thank you. Niggas often say shit like this and it’s often stupid. A lot of us and ABW included thinks we are a dumb race as a whole

Not dumb, and not (always) self hating… just stubborn as fuck.

Can’t even take a compliment without being combative.

Just like this situation here.

It was not a compliment. To me we not Hebrews so save the Israel stuff. Ethiopians have had a black Jesus for centuries. But niggas don’t read shit or know about Christianity outside of Catholics and Baptists.

And if we be real the most popular Christianity in the US came from white folks who owned slaves and killed natives. It takes a long time to get out of what’s ingrained

Not dumb, and not (always) self hating… just stubborn as fuck.

Can’t even take a compliment without being combative.

Just like this situation here. Niggas get offended at being told they are the image of God.

Who got offended though?

I also don't see how black people lying about who Jesus was is any better than white people lying about who Jesus was.

lol @ the end of the day, Jesus was a Jew and 99.99% of people who worship him aren't Jews. The main theme of the bulk of the New Testament is that Jesus' sacrifice was for everyone, not just the people with which he identified. Arguing about what modern racial category he fell into grossly misses the point of Christianity.

Now if you're not a believer then it doesn't matter. I just don't understand why nonbelievers care so much. Gets your jokes off, call us stupid or whatever, and move on.

Who got offended though?

Most of, if not all of us… got a story about or know someone just like this

One time I replaced a pic of my Aunt’s white Jesus with a Black one, and she essentially said get that shit out of her face. 💀

Those missionaries really got the job done, smh.

THIS is what I’m talkin about. Now if It don’t apply to you, why you felt compelled to respond to it?

Now if you're not a believer then it doesn't matter. I just don't understand why nonbelievers care so much. Gets your jokes off, call us stupid or whatever, and move on.

The post of mine you quoted I said you are NOT DUMB. Literally the first two words.

But you beatin the hell out that straw man, tho.

Who got offended though?

I also don't see how black people lying about who Jesus was is any better than white people lying about who Jesus was.

lol @ the end of the day, Jesus was a Jew and 99.99% of people who worship him aren't Jews. The main theme of the bulk of the New Testament is that Jesus' sacrifice was for everyone, not just the people with which he identified. Arguing about what modern racial category he fell into grossly misses the point of Christianity.

The nigga literally said we lost as a people lol like what

Back