Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many donuts do you eat?

Fucked around and tried Duck Donuts a couple of weeks ago....my GAWD!! Them shits gotta be made wing baby angel wings!! Needless to say I haven’t been back cuz I know tha damage I’d do...fuck that place

On topic....it depends on what kind...”HOT NOW” Krispy Kreme?? I’m doin’ at least 2 off rip then I’ll prolly have 1 more at some point before I’m tired of’em til whenever tha next random time I eat some

Dunkin’ Donuts I usually do 2...1 chocolate cake and 1 sour dough/cream or whatever tha fuck it’s called

Donut holes don’t stand a chance...
Man duck donuts are the only donuts I accept now, lol. Only thing about them, they are no where near me. Only got them when a coworker brought them in. They are only in 2 places in the dmv area. Both more than a 40min drive from me. None on the way to my job.

Man duck donuts are the only donuts I accept now, lol. Only thing about them, they are no where near me. Only got them when a coworker brought them in. They are only in 2 places in the dmv area. Both more than a 40min drive from me. None on the way to my job.
Be thankful. They opened one literally 2 minutes from my house. And it’s across the parking lot from a dope craft beer bar and this bomb ass burger spot.

My 3 weaknesses in the same parking lot, smh.

I just got back from Duck Donuts. They got this apple pie donut that was muthafuckin hittin! It’s taking everything in me to not go back and get 2 more of them bitches.

9B9EF358-8BF5-43A0-9A1E-5EAFD6B5A33A.jpeg

Vanilla icing, cinnamon and sugar, streusel topping, and apple topping.

I just got back from Duck Donuts. They got this apple pie donut that was muthafuckin hittin! It’s taking everything in me to not go back and get 2 more of them bitches.

View attachment 176162

I tell you G...that place has to be tha fuckin’ home of Satan himself....tha bitches are made to order in front of...I mean put in tha grease and all
:niggaa:

View attachment 176162

That looks mad sweet. I would probably go into shock eating that and I'm not even diabetic, lol. I usually get their blueberry donut.

I see why they used to look at me crazy when I ordered one donut and a small caramel iced latte

You niggas was in there ordering pie-ala-mode, lemon meringue, upside down, 7up, bunt cake in donut form

Niggas skipping whole meals to crush 1/2 dozen donuts

This was a doughnut weekend too. Bought a dozen yesterday, only ate 2.

They had some on a job I worked this morning. I took two but only ate one, brought the other home to the kids

i just assumed everybody was talking about hot donuts

we dont do any of that cold, flavored, with sprinkles shit here.....i mean people bring that shit to work but thats not how the city rolls lol

hot glazed after 4pm>>>>>

might pick some up tonight

Back