Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many donuts do you eat?

That would make sense if health reasons were the cause of everyone’s death. You can eat healthy every damn day and get into a fatal car crash.
Yup and people working out doing their body good dropping dead from heart attacks. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

I hate that they're gone, but Dawn Donuts used to be the SHIT. Fuck a Krispy Kreme and Dunkin, Dawn was straight crack.

Gimmie a coupla jelly donuts and I'm good.

Fucked around and tried Duck Donuts a couple of weeks ago....my GAWD!! Them shits gotta be made wing baby angel wings!! Needless to say I haven’t been back cuz I know tha damage I’d do...fuck that place

On topic....it depends on what kind...”HOT NOW” Krispy Kreme?? I’m doin’ at least 2 off rip then I’ll prolly have 1 more at some point before I’m tired of’em til whenever tha next random time I eat some

Dunkin’ Donuts I usually do 2...1 chocolate cake and 1 sour dough/cream or whatever tha fuck it’s called

Donut holes don’t stand a chance...
Yo, Duck Donuts are straight crack! Especially if you eat that shit as soon as you get them! I eat at least two, the French toast one and a chocolate dipped with a raspberry drizzle.

Back