Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many ABW members are scared of Goldie???

when CTB going at the mods, he's the police officer that was challenging everyone to box

when it comes to Goldie, he's the police officer on the apology tour.

I see you b

when CTB going at the mods, he's the police officer that was challenging everyone to box

when it comes to Goldie, he's the police officer on the apology tour.

I see you b

Why you don't try and check Goldie? Don't bitch out

You're not denying what I just said have you.
I know all your moves b

I tell you what. Since you're too nervous to ask me, how bout you give me your number so I can have offline convos with you like I do with Goldie

I know all your moves b

I tell you what. Since you're too nervous to ask me, how bout you give me your number so I can have offline convos with you like I do with Goldie
So you have offline convos so we can't see Goldie lil brother you

It's clear that YOU won't stop me from using it so what's your next move Mr Morality
you're so lost in your own troll that you don't even know what the discussion is about anymore

my last post in this particular exchange is I wanted you to admit that 99.9% of your usage of the word bitch is strictly online which is why you're so adamant about trying to preserve that "right" to do so. I already know you not talking to no females irl using bitch all Willy nilly, but I failed in my attempt to get you to admit that
I feel like one of those detectives in the first 48 who practically has a suspect dead to rights and you try to get him to admit it only for him to lawyer up and remain silent.

I want you to know that I'm not ending this exchange because you "got" me but that it was getting boring because you still haven't learned to dribble with your left hand to go to that side of the goal and playing defense on you is more work for me trying to make it challenging by not stealing the ball when it's exposed than you actually having the ability to score.

with that said

I want you to include this season as well as the following one and be blessed in both of them

good day

you're so lost in your own troll that you don't even know what the discussion is about anymore

my last post in this particular exchange is I wanted you to admit that 99.9% of your usage of the word bitch is strictly online which is why you're so adamant about trying to preserve that "right" to do so. I already know you not talking to no females irl using bitch all Willy nilly, but I failed in my attempt to get you to admit that
I feel like one of those detectives in the first 48 who practically has a suspect dead to rights and you try to get him to admit it only for him to lawyer up and remain silent.

I want you to know that I'm not ending this exchange because you "got" me but that it was getting boring because you still haven't learned to dribble with your left hand to go to that side of the goal and playing defense on you is more work for me trying to make it challenging by not stealing the ball when it's exposed than you actually having the ability to score.

with that said

I want you to include this season as well as the following one and be blessed in both of them

good day
Yes I do call bitches offline but I don't call all women bitches. When it's warranted it's used. Like I stated in here where is this energy when Goldie uses it.

Back