Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many ABW members are scared of Goldie???

this why I don't trust niggas who too short to get on the big rollercoasters at six flags now

You get drunk off internet forum power because you have no assertion or aggression in your real life. You get your rocks off moving posts until niggas complain. It's the same reason why you ref in real life. You have no control in your life and deep down you hate who you are. Its why you have your chest pumped out on this site because on the IC you were the passive aggressive gum on niggas' shoes. You hate that the IC migration happened because that's when you started to get exposed as a fuckboy

You was a big fish in a small pond before and it had you feeling yourself. Now? You just a 30+ year old man that gets bullied online everyday in front of your real life co worker

Youre a fucking clown
Lmaooo so this the post AP was doing the voice for....
Hilarious

You get drunk off internet forum power because you have no assertion or aggression in your real life. You get your rocks off moving posts until niggas complain. It's the same reason why you ref in real life. You have no control in your life and deep down you hate who you are. Its why you have your chest pumped out on this site because on the IC you were the passive aggressive gum on niggas' shoes. You hate that the IC migration happened because that's when you started to get exposed as a fuckboy

You was a big fish in a small pond before and it had you feeling yourself. Now? You just a 30+ year old man that gets bullied online everyday in front of your real life co worker

Youre a fucking clown

image-2-1 (1).png

I'm only scared of @Goldie in the sense that he's a virgo, and being one myself I'm aware the whoops they CAN release but let pretty much everything slide for the sake of ______.

Back