Welcome To aBlackWeb

How long y'all keep the sauce packets in that drawer?

Havenā€™t done this since I was a kid, but then ketchup packs was clutch on them summer days home from school and pops was working lateā€¦ fry up some drummettes and potatoes, mix up some koolaidā€¦ shit had us right for the night.

Aint no excuse for this shit

I assumed you all were doing better in life tbh

lol theres plenty well off people that still keep plastic bags under the sink or in a drawer somewhere too.. fuck is you talkin bout.

Aint no excuse for being wasteful
Plastic bags ain't perishable condiments but you tried it.

Aint no reason for you tax paying adults to be hoarding packets of catsup. Hunny. Sodium sauce.

Buy a bottle from the market and call it a month

Aint no reason for you tax paying adults to be hoarding packets of catsup. Hunny. Sodium sauce.

I bet you got some shit in your cabinet or fridge right gotdamn now that shoulda BEEN tossed in the trash. How long you had that mustard for? The ketchup? You check the expiration on that jar or bottle of honey you got?

lol at you judging cuz its in a packet. Fuckin snob

:Pathetic:
šŸ¤£

I bet you got some shit in your cabinet or fridge right gotdamn now that shoulda BEEN tossed in the trash. How long you had that mustard for? The ketchup? You check the expiration on that jar or bottle of honey you got?

lol at you judging cuz its in a packet. Fuckin snob

:Pathetic:
šŸ¤£
Everything is within its expiration!

only a white would say "catsup"

The only thing that I know goes over the expiration is milk since I don't drink that crap I be having no clue if it's bad.

Back