OPINION How long until the "GM" texts get old?

It’s only good morning what’s wrong with sending this everyday?

i be mad as hell i wake up to

bread
the expresso coffee i like ill send a pic so you wont forget
the baby want cereal
bacon so you can make breakfast
and i need another scarf

you going by walmart?

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
I can see it becoming redundant. I don't like being unpredictable. So I might use it in moderation well as long as the energy is reciprocated.

Yeah this is something I haven't done. Mainly b/c my azzz don't wake up til noon.

Something like that I'll send every so often. I think sending a "GM" text everyday kinda loses its appeal after a while, and becomes routine. I like doing things outta the blue. It has more meaning imo.

I do not respond to "GM".

How you too lazy to type/swype "Good Morning"? haha.

But I text my kiddos/hubby "Love you, Habagooday!" every morning.
Well I shortened it in the title kneegrow

But you know what I meant

Reactions: Reesey
Yeah them good morning texts stopped a long time ago. Now I will call her ever so often mid day to see how her day is going, and I make it a point to ask and listen to how her day went when we get home.

• Goat
Reactions: Judy Winslow
Ppl could be all up in they breakfast spot saying GM to randoms and shit but sending it to ya spouse is odd? Ya trifling

I'm more in @JUDAH lane with sending it every morning, regardless of when I wake up or step out the door. Certain levels of intimacy and well wishes need I be said, regardless of how angry we are at each other.

Only reason I stop is when it's not being reciprocated. When I'm feeling the reciprocation tho, I could write a book. A sonnet. A haiku.

If she don't like GM texts we ain't gonna work out

• Haha
Reactions: Judy Winslow
i'ma get right on top of that

I will good morning the fuck outta someone I like.

I’m gonna start a good morning movement. Friends and family can now receive them, you never know who needs it.

just don’t say shit to me if your morning turns out horrible.