Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How long until the "GM" texts get old?

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
been seeing this a lot on the TL about females feeling extra desired or whatever when dudes send the "GM texts" but being that men are the natural pursuers in these situations, its easy to imagine a female getting a bunch of these from potential prospects on the daily, so as a man, how long do you send them until you stop? As a female, how long before you get tired of them?

From the person I want it from? Never.

Good morning, AP!
hey you!

ok, a wrinkle...what about if ya'll live together and one of ya'll is usually the first one out the door while the other may be sleeping..

same answer??

It's all about what comes after. If it's just GM and fluff talk then she's gone get tired of that in a week. You aren't interesting.
You gotta follow that up with a picture of just your balls...
Now you got her attention...

• Haha
Reactions: Lea
hey you!

ok, a wrinkle...what about if ya'll live together and one of ya'll is usually the first one out the door while the other may be sleeping..

same answer??
Yeah... a gm text always make me smile from the nigga I want it from. Even if we live together.... little things like that are better than gifts for me.

Yeah... a gm text always make me smile from the nigga I want it from. Even if we live together.... little things like that are better than gifts for me.

My wife is the same way.

I send her a "Have a good day at work. I love you." text every day with a heart or kiss face.

• Love
My wife is the same way.

I send her a "Have a good day at work. I love you." text every day with a heart or kiss face.
do you think it has a different effect vs if you verbally said it before you left for the day?

do you think it has a different effect vs if you verbally said it before you left for the day?

Yeah. I mean i say that too.

But it was something that carried over from when we were just dating. I realized she appreciated those types of texts back then. It just evolved over time and i never stopped doing it.

• Goat
Yeah. I mean i say that too.

But it was something that carried over from when we were just dating. I realized she appreciated those types of texts back then. It just evolved over time and i never stopped doing it.
even if ya'll have had a dispute?

If caught in the right mood, I might interrupt the fluff talk with some pics of my own:icu:
What mood you in right now
imgbin-eleven-stranger-things-season-2-millie-bobby-brown-san-diego-comic-con-others-n6WeQfbGxtSSeKfuN2S2HYpnx.jpg

• Haha
this is another topic but cool

thank you for your responses

It could be.

But i was saying that to say i normally dont deviate from my normal routines.

You getting this text even of we beefin.

Now love me and get over it.

• Love
It could be.

But i was saying that to say i normally dont deviate from my normal routines.

You getting this text even of we beefin.

Now love me and get over it.
this is pretty good advice

Back