Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How long until the "GM" texts get old?

i be mad as hell i wake up to

bread
the expresso coffee i like ill send a pic so you wont forget
the baby want cereal
bacon so you can make breakfast
and i need another scarf

you going by walmart?

I can see it becoming redundant. I don't like being unpredictable. So I might use it in moderation well as long as the energy is reciprocated.

I do not respond to "GM".

How you too lazy to type/swype "Good Morning"? haha.

But I text my kiddos/hubby "Love you, Habagooday!" every morning.

Yeah this is something I haven't done. Mainly b/c my azzz don't wake up til noon.

Something like that I'll send every so often. I think sending a "GM" text everyday kinda loses its appeal after a while, and becomes routine. I like doing things outta the blue. It has more meaning imo.

I do not respond to "GM".

How you too lazy to type/swype "Good Morning"? haha.

But I text my kiddos/hubby "Love you, Habagooday!" every morning.
Well I shortened it in the title kneegrow

But you know what I meant

Yeah them good morning texts stopped a long time ago. Now I will call her ever so often mid day to see how her day is going, and I make it a point to ask and listen to how her day went when we get home.

Ppl could be all up in they breakfast spot saying GM to randoms and shit but sending it to ya spouse is odd? Ya trifling

I'm more in @JUDAH lane with sending it every morning, regardless of when I wake up or step out the door. Certain levels of intimacy and well wishes need I be said, regardless of how angry we are at each other.

Only reason I stop is when it's not being reciprocated. When I'm feeling the reciprocation tho, I could write a book. A sonnet. A haiku.

If she don't like GM texts we ain't gonna work out

This thread put me in a bad mood

I'm a need 5M in restitution TS

I will good morning the fuck outta someone I like.

I’m gonna start a good morning movement. Friends and family can now receive them, you never know who needs it.

just don’t say shit to me if your morning turns out horrible.

Back