Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Long Do You Wait In Ur Relationship B4 U Stop Using Condoms?

Is that what they call it?
I've never heard snappy nappy specifically lol but yes snapper is what I know it preferred to as. Nice
JecoxcE_zpsimwxk4d8.png

Last edited:
I think you should wait until you're exclusive, fine with having a kid and on a regular STD testing schedule.

actually, nvm. I recommend waiting until you're married or something. then if you contract an std through their cheating ass, you can take em to the cleaners in court.

risk assessment. do it ladies!

Can't really say. Just happened due to me trusting that person....which was a short list btw.

Only intentionally skeeted in one tho.

I've never heard snappy nappy specifically lol but yes snapper is what I know it preferred to as. Nice
JecoxcE_zpsimwxk4d8.png

how you black and never seen Juice? thats where snappy nappy dugout came from?

c'mon iron mayne

tell Jarvis he fuckin up

i aint gon lie, if i get head pretty early on in the situation, i am tempted to go in raw...

so...dont give head if you dont want me to go raw

how you black and never seen Juice? thats where snappy nappy dugout came from?

c'mon iron mayne

tell Jarvis he fuckin up
';'p]]it was in that but dammnit I'm talking about regular everyday shit lol. Also..Jarvis is dead:jordan:

I've always been pretty successful at talking the girl into not making me use a condom.

There were some girls i was worried about in the past that i went ahead and brought one with me and used it. Better safe than sorry. Generally, its not even a thought though lmao.

1st time

We getting deep off in our STD STI convo.

I'll be quick to ask "Eh, you ever been burned, you burning, let me see your health chart" Let me know

My results are online and I can pull them shits up right quick, let's log into our accounts and compares results.

I mean, you wanna know about a person's health, from the sexual stance to if they're asses have high blood pressure and other shit.

Back