Welcome To aBlackWeb

How important is a producer?

Truthfully they are the MOST important and anyone who understands music would agree

A great lyricist with terrible production always leads to terribly constructed music
Ras Kass had Aftermath and he was more lyrical than Game and Kendrick but still fail

Canibus and alot of more ppl.

And I am not shitting on Jay Z. The Reason why rappers like 50 Cent and Jay success is because they came up or had a team behind them.

I am talking about a producing dynasty ofc.

In Rocafellas you had a producer who could rap and being better than their label star and owner. Thats fucking insane.

Same goes with Dr dre this faggot had 20 writers for him and being the best producer or atleast the most famous. He could do both . Rap and Produce. Same with Kanye.

And I am not shitting on Jay Z. The Reason why rappers like 50 Cent and Jay success is because they came up or had a team behind them.

I am talking about a producing dynasty ofc.

Nah
you shittting on Hov G
and I understand it’s part of your “shtick” but you crazy if you think Jay been carried by beats
his lyrics are certified and anybody who think Jay not a top tier lyricist is in MY opinion hatin’

But like who you like and hate who you hate bruh

Nah
you shittting on Hov G
and I understand it’s part of your “shtick” but you crazy if you think Jay been carried by beats
his lyrics are certified and anybody who think Jay not a top tier lyricist is in MY opinion hatin’

But like who you like and hate who you hate bruh
Look on first board on this site. Just blaze top beats. 90% of those songs produced for Jay. Just blaze aint even the best producer on Roc. ALways been KANYE! and he gave Jay all his best beats

(Kanye still got more classics than Jay) .. Damn.

You answered your own question when you said Canibus.

Canibus was up and coming and we all said he had next, but his debut album was trash.

You know what’s funny to me
.Jay Z haters seem to always bring up his money and BeyoncĂ© 1st when tryin’ to “discredit” him but for Jay fans, those are tha last 2 things brought up when they talk about his “accomplishments”

Again if you don’t like Jay as an artist that’s cool
every MC ain’t for every fan but it’s crazy to act like Jay is where he is in tha game because of some voodoo witch doctor shit, havin’ good beats or simply having fans that “don’t know what good rap is”
that’s fuckin’ idiotic

Like it or not Hov 1 of tha GOATS (if not thee GOAT) and no amount of hatin’ on him gonna change that

PS
.I’m one of those crazy people who can actually listen to and be a huge fan of both Jay and Nas
.I know, crazy right lol

You know what’s funny to me
.Jay Z haters seem to always bring up his money and BeyoncĂ© 1st when tryin’ to “discredit” him but for Jay fans, those are tha last 2 things brought up when they talk about his “accomplishments”

Again if you don’t like Jay as an artist that’s cool
every MC ain’t for every fan but it’s crazy to act like Jay is where he is in tha game because of some voodoo witch doctor shit, havin’ good beats or simply having fans that “don’t know what good rap is”
that’s fuckin’ idiotic

Like it or not Hov 1 of tha GOATS (if not thee GOAT) and no amount of hatin’ on him gonna change that

PS
.I’m one of those crazy people who can actually listen to and be a huge fan of both Jay and Nas
.I know, crazy right lol
I'm disappointed you entertaining this silly shit b

And you never had to worry about Big Willie and his beats (II)
166e32cc23392f76bb0931a74e509461.gif

Back