Welcome To aBlackWeb

How hard is it ;)....

If she my friend friend she’s cool on tha mind fuckin’...but if she’s a female that I’m just “friendly” wit’....dependin’ on what tha convos about it could be real hard....like if she tellin’ me some real shit like death in tha fam or some shit like that I’m way too empathetic and sympathetic of a person to be thinkin’ about skull fuckin’ you at that time...but if we just shootin’ tha shit talkin’?! Yeah...you prolly gettin’ done dirty in my head....

:ualreadyknow:

If you cant talk without somehow throwing in little goofy ass sexual jokes or comments, youre being ghosted. For example:

Me: man I'm tired, gonna head to bed now.

Male: hehe I got some head in a bed for you hehehe

Fuck off you fucking lame ass simple minded retard.
Go find a ditz to entertain you, we're done.

Russell Westbrook laughing clip.gif

Charles Barkley laughing clip.gif

Biden laughing clip.gif

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
How bout on a scale of 1-10 ladies

@Lea
@Kandy
@B_A
@Love
@Reesey
@Race Jones
@Meeks
@Remedy
@Az
@shutupGabi
@Whis Khalifa

On scale of 1-10 how much does it bother you in general ?

How much does it bother you with guys you like ?

Honorable mention @Blackish not that it's not possible, I just dont see cats disrespecting Maywood like that. The rest of the ladies that may be in relationships with members, I'm sorry I'm not aware.
Generally, I'm playful so if it's funny and harmless I'll laugh but not entertain it.

With guys I like, I'll entertain it... go back and forth with him.

it's not difficult

I could go from politics to science to religion to animals (love nat geo/animal planet) to sports to marijuana to aliens to music to food to you get my point, at the drop of a dime

This

If it's a struggle for you to talk to the opposite sex without making it sexual you need to get fuckin laid.

Sex should be a normal part of any conversation throughout the day.

My mans asked me to guess what he woke up to today

My answer, the sound of his girls parents slapping skin *cause they live with her parents*

I assume it's a normal topic like politics, sports, books, etc

it's not difficult

I could go from politics to science to religion to animals (love nat geo/animal planet) to sports to marijuana to aliens to music to food to you get my point, at the drop of a dime

Man I LOVE thought provoking conversations but I also like that thot provoking flirting too.

I guess it just depends on the conversation because sex is a part of everyday life including the things you just mentioned.

For example. If me and my attractive female associate are chillin watching Nat Geo and two animals start "mating", I might say something silly or flirty. I mean we're both thinking something silly or sexual at the moment because the moment presented itself.... It's not a thirstyness at the end of the day it's biology.

A healthy man and woman are going to think about sex several times a day so if I'm hanging out with my female friend there's a strong chance that she'll be around me while I have one of many sexual thoughts. It doesn't mean I express them all or any of them. I most likely would've had a sexual thought if she wasn't there.

At the end of the day flirting and sex is a part of our biology and chemical make up and it's difficult to go against your own biology.

We also not factoring in that attractive women usually smell GOOD AF tho too!!!

It takes a different type of man to easily resist pharimones and coco butter fr.

It's easy. Also depends on the situation. If I'm at work I ALWAYS let the women steer the conversation in that direction.

Man I LOVE thought provoking conversations but I also like that thot provoking flirting too.

I guess it just depends on the conversation because sex is a part of everyday life including the things you just mentioned.

For example. If me and my attractive female associate are chillin watching Nat Geo and two animals start "mating", I might say something silly or flirty. I mean we're both thinking something silly or sexual at the moment because the moment presented itself.... It's not a thirstyness at the end of the day it's biology.

A healthy man and woman are going to think about sex several times a day so if I'm hanging out with my female friend there's a strong chance that she'll be around me while I have one of many sexual thoughts. It doesn't mean I express them all or any of them. I most likely would've had a sexual thought if she wasn't there.

At the end of the day flirting and sex is a part of our biology and chemical make up and it's difficult to go against your own biology.

We also not factoring in that attractive women usually smell GOOD AF tho too!!!

It takes a different type of man to easily resist pharimones and coco butter fr.

true enough

for me when I think female "friend", that's usually like my homie ol lady so it never really gets sexual in tone

but any other lady it almost always will if you talk long enough (however long that is)

Back in my single days. I was trying to fuck all the bad bitches fam.

My life was 2K, Gym, Hooping, Club/Lounge and bitches.

a nigga evolved bruh.

Lol I feel u.

If it's a chick I'm trying to fuck I wouldn't put her in the friend "zone" or box. If she's just a friend, I'm not trying to fuck.

If I'm trying to fuck, it would be understood within the first 2-3 conversations.

Lol I feel u.

If it's a chick I'm trying to fuck I wouldn't put her in the friend "zone" or box. If she's just a friend, I'm not trying to fuck.

If I'm trying to fuck, it would be understood within the first 2-3 conversations.

At the bolded. 100%

I wasnt out there trying to be friends with them chicks bruh.

At that time not one chick number in my phone wasnt one I wasnt trying to smash or already smashing. Female friend barely exist right now for me. I know some Im cool with but Im not gon say they a friend like that.

They already knew the deal though.

Be honest, how many dudes on here actually have female friends that they are attracted to and aren't trying to fuck. That shit was a foreign concept to me til grad school, and the only reason I had those kinda friends then was because there weren't enough black dudes around to hang with. I ain't saying female don't have anything other than sex to offer, but why would any dude choose to waste his time with a chick that can't offer all that plus the sex too?

Back