Welcome To aBlackWeb

How hard is it ;)....

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
On a scale of 1-10 to not be sexual while talking to a female friend during a conversation.

Is it like fighting temptation?

the difference now is my time. when I was younger i didnt mind being on the phone or chatting online because I didnt have shit else to do

as an adult, even if I was single, im not a chatter at all.....so i'd never really seek a female friend or end up just talking like that for very long

If guys only knew how lame it is, at least imo it is. Comes across as simple minded.

Offline, not hard at all, I'm very protective of women I like. I'm more apt to recognize their femininity and respect that boundary. If they open that door however. I seek to make them wet, I get very nasty, very quickly.

Online, not hard at all either...and when I do, ion have to, but ion not have to either.

How bout on a scale of 1-10 ladies

@ Lea
@ Kandy
@ B_A
@ Love
@ Reesey
@ Race Jones
@ Meeks
@ Remedy
@ Az
@ shutupGabi
@ Whis Khalifa

On scale of 1-10 how much does it bother you in general ?

How much does it bother you with guys you like ?

Honorable mention @Blackish not that it's not possible, I just dont see cats disrespecting Maywood like that. The rest of the ladies that may be in relationships with members, I'm sorry I'm not aware.
If you cant talk without somehow throwing in little goofy ass sexual jokes or comments, youre being ghosted. For example:

Me: man I'm tired, gonna head to bed now.

Male: hehe I got some head in a bed for you hehehe

Fuck off you fucking lame ass simple minded retard. Go find a ditz to entertain you, we're done.

How bout on a scale of 1-10 ladies

@Lea
@Kandy
@B_A
@Love
@Reesey
@Race Jones
@Meeks
@Remedy
@Az
@shutupGabi
@Whis Khalifa

On scale of 1-10 how much does it bother you in general ?

How much does it bother you with guys you like ?

Honorable mention @Blackish not that it's not possible, I just dont see cats disrespecting Maywood like that. The rest of the ladies that may be in relationships with members, I'm sorry I'm not aware.
I’m in a relationship with a member. I can’t answer this.

Back