Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far is too far to protect your family?

Break his limbs and knees

Shoot him below the waste

No attempted murder charges

tumblr_mp6308l8Pm1s1vt4mo1_500.gif

Y’all remember dead presidents when they found dude in the jungle with his whole intestines out but was still alive ? Do that round Chinese New Year

hey! imma stomp a mudhole in somebody for shooting my child and not think twice about it

like i said, im getting my affairs in order and doing what needs to be done.

And there's nothing wrong with that, but like I just said according to what's being said in this thread even taking time to get your affairs in order makes you cowardly. Any other reaction than pure revenge and nothing else is a coward move based on what's been said in this thread.

Here's the thing, man. Having an 18 month old trumps my desire to go hunt this nigga down. And at 6 years old, I wouldn't be comfortable leaving him to fend for himself out here if I decided to go kill homie.

But my son just turned 12. If I'm being honest, if someone did that to him at this age, and I DIDN'T have an 18 month old...I'd off homie without any care about getting caught or not. And I would have no problem looking my 12 year old in the face and explain exactly why I'm never coming home again. At 12, I feel like I've imparted at least some basic level of decency in him and have ultimate trust in his mom to take him the rest of the way.

At 6, I wouldn't gave that same confidence. I need to be out here free to guide him.

And this is why I kept emphasizing the age of 6. The answer definitely changes the older the child is, but at age 6 nah I can't see leaving my 6 year old child

I'm just saying there's a lotta beating to a bloody pulp between doing nothing and premeditated murder.

Shit you could probably chop dude's whole arm off and be better off than just killing him pre-trial.

Since we're in here on some "well this is what I would do" fantasy shit now.

Back