Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you wipe your ass?

How do you wipe your ass?

• Sitting down

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Standing up

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I don't wipe. I let dry and it crumbles.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Bidet all day! (Stop lying...)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Straight colostomy homie.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Why not bring this thread back up now that there are more people.......
sitting down using baby wipes
when I am overseas I use the spray joint...it's magnificent!! So fresh and so clean!!

how the hell is it even possible to wipe your ass standing up? do you guys walk on all fours? as a human being that just seems like a recipe for disaster.

aww-here-it-goes-o.gif

I can't wipe my ass standing up first off... How are you even getting it all? Butt too big for that.

I always look at the tissue/wipes when I wipe my ass.
I will never be satisfied with just wiping my ass though. I have to either follow up with washing up or taking a shower.

For those that stand up to wipe do you

A: Stand straight up so your butt cheeks touch and the shit is mushed together like mashed potatoes and then wipe?
B: As your standing up use one hand to spread the ass cheek to the side so it doesn't mush together like mashed potatoes and wipe with the other hand?
C:Use both hands to grab your ass cheeks apart and then rub the mushed mashed shit on a any object available?

:damn3:

I use wipes tho thats for sure

Im starting to hate toilet paper more and more

I can't wipe my ass standing up first off... How are you even getting it all? Butt too big for that.

I always look at the tissue/wipes when I wipe my ass.
I will never be satisfied with just wiping my ass though. I have to either follow up with washing up or taking a shower.

Am I the only one who was turned on by these 2 posts?

wanker.gif

I said this on the ic

I WAS. a stander for mosT of my life. I thought i was fairly clean but honestly sitting down gets u cleaner. Just talking from experience

Lmao y'all really don't know the fights this caused in the ic. Friends, brothers, mothers, fathers, daughters, all became enemies. It was union vs confederacy all over again.

word on the street is that flushable wipes really arent flushable at all as they do not break down in the sewer system

im bout to look into the joint @OhMars posted on the first page

Back