Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you wipe your ass?

How do you wipe your ass?

• Sitting down

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Standing up

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I don't wipe. I let dry and it crumbles.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Bidet all day! (Stop lying...)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Straight colostomy homie.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Simple question. You will not be able to change your poll answer because you realized you have been doing it wrong, you filthy fucks!

@KandyPants get in here now! We gonna find out if your name is just a nicer and shorter one for ChocolatePants! You got those smuggling a brownie out of the commissary prison panties, don't ya? I can smell the stench from your avatar! You dirty trifling heifer!

well if u must kno i dab dry enough to then stand up and finish wiping

not what u asked but product placement; baby wipes in yo handbag >

saved me in many a random bar

castanza-walkout-o.gif

Im a sit wiper. Never understood people that stand.

Its funny, i heard on some science facts thingy. Almost half the world wipes sitting down, the other half wipes standing up, but a majority of both halves dont know the other half exists.

What sense does it make to wipe standing the fuck up. No way you getting all the way in there standing up
Whatever you do, the most important part of wiping your stanking ass is WATER.
I dont care if your spraying it in, wetting toilet paper, or a wet wipe. USE WATER!!!

What sense does it make to wipe standing the fuck up. No way you getting all the way in there standing up
Whatever you do, the most important part of wiping your stanking ass is WATER.
I dont care if your spraying it in, wetting toilet paper, or a wet wipe. USE WATER!!!
one of my uncles converted to Islam n he stays emphasizing washing yo ass every time. can't lie, great logic. paper alone can't truly clean ya, or we'd be showering by wiping ourselves with it.

i wanna make a few milli inventing baby wipes tht r fr flushable. i talked to so many plumbers who sayeven the flushable 1s aint

i will change that n yall will be my first customers

rofl, has anyone in the past 50 years even died from shit wiping related illnesses?

Back