Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you wanna die?

Me, I wanna die saving the world.

Literally the only way I can think of going out. I don't wanna go peacefully. I don't wanna go in my sleep. I watched way too many movies. I wanna go out on a ridiculous rush of adrenaline....I wanna take out some bad guys first.... and ultimately die in an explosion... Or falling from a plane..... Something wild and crazy

I'll be so bummed if I had a heart attack in my sleep or some dumb shit 😕

Lol similar

Honestly, I feel you on this. Some ultra spectacular last man standing Cap-vs-Thanos' army shit. Just me and my guns going out in a blaze of glory for Mother Earth.

View attachment 881105

But... knowing my ass it'll be some dumb shit like falling down the stairs and I was too fat to survive.

A Nat Turner type of death minus the torture. Save like 50 kids from human trafficking while exposing corrupt politicians

When I was 27, I learned about the French Foreign Legion and I went to Paris to join, hoping I fight and die in the desert.

Mayne, I got side-tracked, went to an illegal ass brothel, got my wallet stolen. I had to pay the bitch triple to get it back. I'm out of money.

Went to visit my friend in France and was like, "Bro, I came here to join the French Foregin Legion, but these hoes robbed me and I got nowhere to go."

He was like, "Nigga are you crazy, they don't like Black people and they don't like Americans. Why do that?"

And I was too ashamed to be like, cause I wanna go die in the desert.

Stayed at his place for a month, ate some crepes, drank some wine, went to some clubs, fucked more French bitches, did some drugs and I really didn't wanna die in the desert anymore lol.

Plus the legion woulda had your ass in Francophone West Africa oppressing your own folks on some way.

@Duwop u full of shit bruh

cuz u had plenty of opportunity to join the army with me and go to Ranger school

we could've ever been Ranger buddies in the same class but u punked out 🙁

but now all of a sudden u want to die a hero:icu:
I tried my best bruh.

I applied to one college and one college only... And if I didn't get in,I was going military.

I even picked a school I didn't have the grades for.... But they still let me in 🤷🏿‍♂️

Besides, how do you “save the world” these days?

If you’re fighting, whom are you fighting, and for what purpose?

Which world are you literally dying to save?

That’s why “saving the world” isn’t feasible. Unless some alien force comes down to attack the Earth, you’re only going to be fighting other humans.

Ideally when I say I'm done. I've been practicing for years now how to slow my heart rate through breathing and relaxation. I can get down to 40 bmp and my heart starts "sputter". Tho I am partial to dying in a good way such as I'm trying to do some hero shit.

Best way to me would be the way its claimed some advanced spiritual monks etc. may do which is essentially meditating and controlling psyche to point to just unplug.
Go on own terms ,a job well done in full control.

I wanna die happy doing something enjoyable like eating , fucking or working out and I wanna go quickly from.natural.causes instead of a heart attack like me in Samuels. I want it to be so fast I wasn't aware it happened.

Only one death is ideal for me:

A burger in my hand, a smile on my face, and Led Zeppelin’s “When the Levee Breaks” on my headphones.

Ill have somebody end it for me if i get too old and miserable

if i gotta go early tho id prefer it be on some gangsta shit

Back