Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you wanna die?

Me, I wanna die saving the world.

Literally the only way I can think of going out. I don't wanna go peacefully. I don't wanna go in my sleep. I watched way too many movies. I wanna go out on a ridiculous rush of adrenaline....I wanna take out some bad guys first.... and ultimately die in an explosion... Or falling from a plane..... Something wild and crazy

I'll be so bummed if I had a heart attack in my sleep or some dumb shit 😕

Honestly, I feel you on this. Some ultra spectacular last man standing Cap-vs-Thanos' army shit. Just me and my guns going out in a blaze of glory for Mother Earth.

cap_vs_thanos_army.jpg

But... knowing my ass it'll be some dumb shit like falling down the stairs and I was too fat to survive.

When I was younger I wanted to die like Scarface, a hail of bullets, fighting the opps. Seemed romantic especially with the way I was living.

I don't wanna die in my sleep because that's too boring.

I don't wanna die in some pussy because that's the typical male response.

Maybe from a drug overdose. I heard overdosing on heroin is the most peaceful shit ever. I smoked some heroin before and that shit did made me feel like I was kissed by God.

Last edited:
Right... Like fuck that ..

One day, I'm like 55.... Trying my best to stay in shape.. Run 5 miles a day.... Still get a few hours in at the gym....

I'm taking a flight, and see some niggaz tryna hijack it when I'm coming out the bathroom...

🧐 Not on my watch. Yippee ky yah motherfucker 😫😎

You OK, fam?

When I was 27, I learned about the French Foreign Legion and I went to Paris to join, hoping I fight and die in the desert.

Mayne, I got side-tracked, went to an illegal ass brothel, got my wallet stolen. I had to pay the bitch triple to get it back. I'm out of money.

Went to visit my friend in France and was like, "Bro, I came here to join the French Foregin Legion, but these hoes robbed me and I got nowhere to go."

He was like, "Nigga are you crazy, they don't like Black people and they don't like Americans. Why do that?"

And I was too ashamed to be like, cause I wanna go die in the desert.

Stayed at his place for a month, ate some crepes, drank some wine, went to some clubs, fucked more French bitches, did some drugs and I really didn't wanna die in the desert anymore lol.

Last edited:

You OK, fam?

I be high bruh.... These the kinda conversations I have when I just be bugging out.

My bad if I scared y'all niggaz

Me, I wanna die saving the world.

Literally the only way I can think of going out. I don't wanna go peacefully. I don't wanna go in my sleep. I watched way too many movies. I wanna go out on a ridiculous rush of adrenaline....I wanna take out some bad guys first.... and ultimately die in an explosion... Or falling from a plane..... Something wild and crazy

I'll be so bummed if I had a heart attack in my sleep or some dumb shit 😕

the irony is they say you'd prolly have a heart attack while fallin from a plane or building high up like that

:hahaha:

the irony is they say you'd prolly have a heart attack while fallin from a plane or building high up like that

:hahaha:
You right... But that's better than dying having a heart attack while having a dream about getting chased by dogs or some dumb shit

@Duwop u full of shit bruh

cuz u had plenty of opportunity to join the army with me and go to Ranger school

we could've ever been Ranger buddies in the same class but u punked out 🙁

but now all of a sudden u want to die a hero:icu:

you don't get to be a space hero in the army.

Back