Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you think a poster shoots his/her shot in PMs?

@Mr Litty

"Hello Beautiful.

Its Chi, but u can call me Chi chi (not these other niggas tho). I just wanted you to know i think you are the bee's knees. I would like to get to know you offline. I've noticed you laughing at my posts and....if im correct....i think you are feeling me just as much as i am you.

Let's not fight this anymore.

All i need is a step stool and opportunity....

200 (1).gif

If im wrong, c'est la vie. Ill walk out of your life just as i walked in, toe socks and all."

@Cain

So I've decided to lace up my simp shoes for you. I think you got something special and I would be willing to help you out with rent. As long as you know a woman's place.
So if you ready to have your life changed let me know

Praise God.

Spot on b.............some can vouch for this

@Cain

So I've decided to lace up my simp shoes for you. I think you got something special and I would be willing to help you out with rent. As long as you know a woman's place.
So if you ready to have your life changed let me know

Praise God.
Close, just needs a few misspelled words

@Mr Litty

"Hello Beautiful.

Its Chi, but u can call me Chi chi (not these other niggas tho). I just wanted you to know i think you are the bee's knees. I would like to get to know you offline. I've noticed you laughing at my posts and....if im correct....i think you are feeling me just as much as i am you.

Let's not fight this anymore.

All i need is a step stool and opportunity....

View attachment 112542

If im wrong, c'est la vie. Ill walk out of your life just as i walked in, toe socks and all."
I really hate you this week

@PrecociousMorty

I'm willing to bet you opened this PM on some "why is he in my inbox?" right?

:sayword:

Well you're wrong, and I'll tell you how. See, your first mistake was thinking the inbox was yours. Im no genius, but thats just not how possession works sweetheart. Can you send your self a message? :oreally: What if I told you that the inbox was specifically created in order for ME to relay MY message to whomever opens it? Making sense now? Good, im about to fuck it all up.

You ever had an itch on your foot while driving, and had to make the decision to either die from uncontrollable athletes foot flare ups, or go for the kill while risking a serious collision?:huh: Thats exactly what its like for me at the Carls Jr window.

By now you're probably selfishly wondering "why me?". Because you're a typical woman thats why. And the fact that you've read this far has to count for something. But me being me, I know you wouldnt pass on the opportunity to publicly roast a guy like me. Im all too prepared for it.

:ghost:In fact, I'd like to go ahead and extend a fuck you ahead of time so its not awkward. But by some strange chance you're into this type of shit and you're touching yourself right now....:lipbite:Remember it aint no fun if the precocious homies cant get none.

This had me dying.. coworkers was mad i wouldn't share my screen

Really. After speaking to me, this is what you coming up with?
Best I could do satire wise, ur real guarded when it comes to matters of the heart on some real shit, so I wouldn't be able to be accurate to where ud agree to it. Even when we was talking on tiny chat, when u was mentioning talking to men. You would kinda gloss over the interaction and get to the point of why u brought them up.

Kandy baby, I'm hopped up on pre workout right now. U gone make me obsess over u till this shit wear off
images (2).jpeg

Last edited:
Hold up..I got one..

Here go @Max

Sup bitch? You trying to be like the witch from Hanzel and Gretal and swallow some kids? Ha, Bodybag. Let me get your number.

giphy.gif

FOH

Back