Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you think a poster shoots his/her shot in PMs?

"Sup? I'm @DOS_patos . I saw you wrote earlier that you weren't having a good day. If you were living like me you wouldn't have bad days. I have 3 houses, one of my houses got a house. Let me teach you how to be the woman we both know you can be"
An two apartments.

But what the houses got to do with her being a lady?

Smdh
Y'all ain't right

@Chi-town B: Sup boo. What do you think of these fucc azzz mods? They ruining ABW aren't they? Fucc'em...you tryin to be my e-boo? Let's run these fucc azzz mods outta ABW. Fucc Du. Fucc Kandy. Fucc Tony Dubbz...wait he's not mod. Oh well...fucc him too. You made up your mind bit...I mean boo?

@PrecociousMorty

I'm willing to bet you opened this PM on some "why is he in my inbox?" right?

:sayword:

Well you're wrong, and I'll tell you how. See, your first mistake was thinking the inbox was yours. Im no genius, but thats just not how possession works sweetheart. Can you send your self a message? :oreally: What if I told you that the inbox was specifically created in order for ME to relay MY message to whomever opens it? Making sense now? Good, im about to fuck it all up.

You ever had an itch on your foot while driving, and had to make the decision to either die from uncontrollable athletes foot flare ups, or go for the kill while risking a serious collision?:huh: Thats exactly what its like for me at the Carls Jr window.

By now you're probably selfishly wondering "why me?". Because you're a typical woman thats why. And the fact that you've read this far has to count for something. But me being me, I know you wouldnt pass on the opportunity to publicly roast a guy like me. Im all too prepared for it.

:ghost:In fact, I'd like to go ahead and extend a fuck you ahead of time so its not awkward. But by some strange chance you're into this type of shit and you're touching yourself right now....:lipbite:Remember it aint no fun if the precocious homies cant get none.

PM# 2

FBnWCY7.png
nah for real, you got a nigga tho?

@Black_Samson

"I noticed you posting in the fitness thread. Nice progress. But if you want to maximize your gains, go on a strict diet of MRE's and only leg press on the first and third Wednesday of the month. Trust me, i used to be an army grill master.

If you want personal instructions, hit me on skype and ill even help you come up with a workout plan.

Hell"

@Black_Samson

"I noticed you posting in the fitness thread. Nice progress. But if you want to maximize your gains, go on a strict diet of MRE's and only leg press on the first and third Wednesday of the month. Trust me, i used to be an army grill master.

If you want personal instructions, hit me on skype and ill even help you come up with a workout plan.

Hell"

Hell!
BigUnrulyDotterel-size_restricted.gif

@PrecociousMorty

Well you're wrong, and I'll tell you how. See, your first mistake was thinking the inbox was yours. Im no genius, but thats just not how possession works sweetheart. Can you send your self a message? :oreally: What if I told you that the inbox was specifically created in order for ME to relay MY message to whomever opens it? Making sense now? Good, im about to fuck it all up.

You ever had an itch on your foot while driving, and had to make the decision to either die from uncontrollable athletes foot flare ups, or go for the kill while risking a serious collision?:huh: Thats exactly what its like for me at the Carls Jr window.

By now you're probably selfishly wondering "why me?". Because you're a typical woman thats why. And the fact that you've read this far has to count for something. But me being me, I know you wouldnt pass on the opportunity to publicly roast a guy like me. Im all too prepared for it.

:ghost:In fact, I'd like to go ahead and extend a fuck you ahead of time so its not awkward. But by some strange chance you're into this type of shit and you're touching yourself right now....:lipbite:Remember it aint no fun if the precocious homies cant get none.
This is what a woman gets if I'm not actually interested and doing it just to make myself laugh. Now if I actually like her...I'm more likely to be very humble and express admiration. But that looks like something Ida sent to six or pico back in the day.

Lemme try my hand at this...

Heres a @Kandy PM

Aye nigga, that shit you said in that thread that thread was craaaaaaaazy!!!!! How you said that thing about that bitch. Hoe, I was cuuuurrrrrriiiiinnnnnnnn (10 tear emojis). But uhhhhhh, how u dooooooin, oh fione self?

@PrecociousMorty

PM# 2

FBnWCY7.png
nah for real, you got a nigga tho?

clarence-laugh-o.gif

When that nigga said the bolded...real...TEARS! LOL!!

Lemme try my hand at this...

Heres a @Kandy PM

Aye nigga, that shit you said in that thread that thread was craaaaaaaazy!!!!! How you said that thing about that bitch. Hoe, I was cuuuurrrrrriiiiinnnnnnnn (10 tear emojis). But uhhhhhh, how u dooooooin, oh fione self?
Really. After speaking to me, this is what you coming up with?

@Cain

So I've decided to lace up my simp shoes for you. I think you got something special and I would be willing to help you out with rent. As long as you know a woman's place.
So if you ready to have your life changed let me know

Praise God.

Back