Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY How do you sleep?

I have to have my thumbs tucked in when I’m sleeping.

I really don’t like sleeping next to people.

small square pillow over the side of my face w the covers pulled up over on top of the pillow... I leave a small hole for breathing.. I leave my legs outside the blanket w clean socks on...

I have to fall asleep with the TV on. Got conditioned for it by my great grandfather. It was a lot of us in the house so I slept in his room. He'd be watching the Braves game or Larry King Live while I fell asleep.

Hadn't slept under a blanket since my wife and I got together. I'm hot natured so if it was as cold as I'd like it she'd be freezing. So it's sheet only for me. And only covering my midsection.

small square pillow over the side of my face w the covers pulled up over on top of the pillow... I leave a small hole for breathing.. I leave my legs outside the blanket w clean socks on...

You fuck your girl through the penis hole in your pajamas too? lmao. What is this. Who leaves their legs outside the covers. I'm offended for some reason.

NearLavishGar-size_restricted.gif

I stick my leg out some nights. I can’t sleep with socks on tho.

I have to be covered neck to feet. If I get to hot I'll crack the window a bit that my bed is below so the cool air hits my head and cools me down. I would go insane if I had socks on.

Back