How do you prefer your wings?

Wet or dry?

• Total voters
hmmmmm

well, certain people like their burgers/steaks prepared a certain way to eat them. Is there food not worth eating b/c there isnt a universal way to eat it?

Also, ihop no matter where I've been, their pancakes taste the exact same, just like their syrups. Now the eggs, grits, etc...will probably be different cause of the regional location thing as Youngun mentioned.

If you insist on getting a sauce for your wing, and you dont get them fried hard, you are just asking for your shit to be soggy by the time you get home (assuming you not a savage and eating them in the car). Getting them fried hard at least buys you some more time before the sauce starts to penetrate the skin

Burgers and steaks is different than wings. You're saying for wingstop a place that specializes in wings for their wings to be decent it has to be ordered a special way.

If I have to go to a place that specializes in something and have to order it a certain way for it to even be good. Yes the food is not worth eating to me.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Burgers and steaks is different than wings. You're saying for wingstop a place that specializes in wings for their wings to be decent it has to be ordered a special way.

If I have to go to a place that specializes in something and have to order it a certain way for it to even be good. Yes the food is not worth eating to me.
i still respond the same way. Not every steakhouse is going to make their steaks the same way so if you have to get them to make them a certain way for you to enjoy it, i dont see how that makes the food any less appealing.

Chick fil a is probably the only restaurant where the primary item they sell tastes good no matter what you do to it.

Plain
Spicy
Polynesian
BBQ
Honey Mustard

you have to cook chicken at a certain temp for it to be considered done. While this also applies to steak, some people, for whatever reason just cant stand the sight of pink in their meat.