Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you prefer your wings?

Wet or dry?

• Total voters
Dry wings for the MFW

not a lot of pure wing spots here in BR unless I just havent run up on any outside the big 3 but my ranking goes

Wing stop
BWW and Hooters on the same tier to me....at the fucking bottom

What's the proper way to order wings at wingstop to actually get some good wings from there?
my personal experience

years ago for a superbowl party in nola, me and the fellas ordered some wings from wing stop cause hooters was taxing.

Just got regular degular hot, medium, etc...all the wet sauces

i ate like 2 of them and thought they were the worst thing I had ever eaten.

FF many years later, on the recommendation of someone, i tried wingstop again but had them fried hard/extra hard, and i got the rub instead of the wet sauce and have only eaten them that way ever since.

I dont do wet wings at all, and if you get wet wings and still dip them in a sauce, you might use human skin as lamp shades

The problem is regionality. Some regions have good, plentiful, mom and pop wing places. Like Atlanta.

Some regions have Wingstop and basically nothing else. Like California. It sucks. Going home and having American deli, then coming back to Cali and having to hit Wingstop is depressing as fuck.

Last edited:
Just curious but when you've gone there, how did your order your wings to be prepared

i Ordered a regular ass combo wings were dry and hard. Ordered Buffalo wings during super bowl straight trash. If y’all think they good I can’t trust your wing expertise on shit.

or my wingstop just the worst

my personal experience

years ago for a superbowl party in nola, me and the fellas ordered some wings from wing stop cause hooters was taxing.

Just got regular degular hot, medium, etc...all the wet sauces

i ate like 2 of them and thought they were the worst thing I had ever eaten.

FF many years later, on the recommendation of someone, i tried wingstop again but had them fried hard/extra hard, and i got the rub instead of the wet sauce and have only eaten them that way ever since.

I dont do wet wings at all, and if you get wet wings and still dip them in a sauce, you might use human skin as lamp shades

If I have to order shit in a special way its probably not really good spot to be eating at

Folks don't to go to IHOP and have to order their pancakes in a special way for the pancakes to be decent.

On another note

Do y’all consider “boneless wings” wings or just nuggets?

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

If I have to order shit in a special way its probably not really good spot to be eating at

Folks don't to go to IHOP and have to order their pancakes in a special way for the pancakes to be decent.
hmmmmm

well, certain people like their burgers/steaks prepared a certain way to eat them. Is there food not worth eating b/c there isnt a universal way to eat it?

Also, ihop no matter where I've been, their pancakes taste the exact same, just like their syrups. Now the eggs, grits, etc...will probably be different cause of the regional location thing as Youngun mentioned.

If you insist on getting a sauce for your wing, and you dont get them fried hard, you are just asking for your shit to be soggy by the time you get home (assuming you not a savage and eating them in the car). Getting them fried hard at least buys you some more time before the sauce starts to penetrate the skin

Back