Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you prefer your wings?

Wet or dry?

• Total voters
@Inori , why you no sign my lemon pepper comment? You know what, after the "pizza gate" scandal, I dont think I want to hear your opinion on wings. You might just be a salt and pepper kind of guy.

lol you said lemon pepper is the bottom tier of dry wings and I disagree.

Nigga aint even say plain... just gon toss lemon pepper to the bottom? Not on my watch 😆

I’ve eaten Cajun wings plenty of times. The other stuff I ain’t never heard of in my life. I’ll be hesitant to try it too. It’s just how I am.
Is it that you dont want to try something new in a restaurant because your dont want to waste your money if you dont like it? Or would you try a sample if someone gave it to you?

Is it that you dont want to try something new in a restaurant because your dont want to waste your money if you dont like it? Or would you try a sample if someone gave it to you?
I be scared I’m not gonna like it and look like them fools that be in the restaurant saying they don’t like shit to get shit for free. I also be feeling like my tongue might melt if its nasty. I love my tongue. If someone else buys it, I might try it. MIGHT!

lol you said lemon pepper is the bottom tier of dry wings and I disagree.

Nigga aint even say plain... just gon toss lemon pepper to the bottom? Not on my watch 😆
You would disagree if you only going to buffalo wild wings. Im not saying they are bad but they are lower tier. Expand your horizon. Make your own rubs using more than lemon pepper and salt and then and only then, you can come back to the adult table.

Back