Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do YOU know?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
How do YOU know when someone really likes you? Or do you know at all?

How do YOU know when you really like someone? How do you go about telling them or do you tell them? Do you let them just figure it out?

I really don't know, women (not all) can be some great actresses so I stopped trying to figure that out.

I know when I'm sending that "good morning" text 4 outta the 7 days of the week and shit, you getting that corny text or call then I'm feeling you a bit.

I use to just be like fuck it and tell the lady "You know I'ma be your nigga/man/dude/boo/boyfriend at the end of the week" or some other lame shit like that, but shit the game done changed in the last 48 hours and I tend to not show my hand and just enjoy the moment.

I tend to fall back and just let them chips fall how they fall now...shit will eventually fall into place, if it's meant then it will happen...

I would say:

"Good morning beautiful"

"Rise and shine lovely"

"You're the 1st person when I woke up thought about"

Idk breh corny text shit like that I guess

You don't know.

It's one of those things you have to go on faith with.

What's crazy is, I be thinking I be doing something when sending them shits, (melting her heart and shit) she on the other end knowing them shits are corny and lame :lmao2:
But that don't stop me at all for sending the next batch of corny text messages out the next morning:ha:

lol when it comes to "corny" texts, it really just comes down to who's the sender.

2 niggas can send the exact same text, one will have her like :so:and the other will have her like :orly:

Yea getting good morning texts from someone you really like vs. someone you just cool with is a major difference.

When I like someone I be looking forward to the shit and be low key mad if I don't get it or I'll find myself texting them good morning because I'm thinking about them.

If I'm asking you shit like "have you ate or how is your day or how you're feeling" I just might like yo ass.

Yea getting good morning texts from someone you really like vs. someone you just cool with is a major difference.

When I like someone I be looking forward to the shit and be low key mad if I don't get it or I'll find myself texting them good morning because I'm thinking about them.

If I'm asking you shit like "have you ate or how is your day or how you're feeling" I just might like yo ass.

That's beautiful if you do that, most don't give a shit if you've eaten at all yet alone laying on your dying bed:jordan:

I just send her one of these

DO-YOU-LIKE-ME.png

Back