Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do YOU know?

<<>>

"Sweet Dreams"

"Dream about us"

"I hope you have a good night rest"

"I wish I was there to fall asleep with you"

Depends on what nigga you are as dude stated:sadface:

I don't know how to respond to shit like that without feeling corny af. It's easy as hell for me to send that type of shit, sometimes.

I feel like, especially when it comes to a man liking a woman, there shouldn't be any confusion. Basically if I have to guess or I'm not sure if he likes me, I don't entertain the thought of him liking me. more than likely if a man is wants u and he wanna pursue you, he will do just that and you will know. I'm talkin grown men.

Ik I like someone when I really enjoy talking to them and being around them. And if I like someone and I don't know for sure if they like me, I don't say anything. I keep it to myself I'm shy when it come to things like that and Im scared of being turned down.

Reactions: Az
I feel like, especially when it comes to a man liking a woman, there shouldn't be any confusion. Basically if I have to guess or I'm not sure if he likes me, I don't entertain the thought of him liking me. more than likely if a man is wants u and he wanna pursue you, he will do just that and you will know. I'm talkin grown men.

Ik I like someone when I really enjoy talking to them and being around them. And if I like someone and I don't know for sure if they like me, I don't say anything. I keep it to myself I'm shy when it come to things like that and Im scared of being turned down.

good post

i think the problem is that awkward moment where you feel vulnerable and arent sure if they other person feels the same

I swear I'm terrible at picking up on when someone likes me.

I just assume they're being nice. B/c most women I've dealt with had to tell me themselves they liked me. On some

"So you didn't notice the signs I was giving you to show I was interested?"

Me:
wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif
"I had no idea. I thought you was just being cool wit a brotha."

I swear I'm terrible at picking up on when someone likes me.

I just assume they're being nice. B/c most women I've dealt with had to tell me themselves they liked me. On some

"So you didn't notice the signs I was giving you to show I was interested?"

Me:
View attachment 1336
"I had no idea. I thought you was just being cool wit a brotha."
If this isn't describing me lol I always think they're just being nice until proven otherwise.
2016-12-23-09-59-56--1827210501_zpsatotfcyn.jpg

I'm so glad I found this thread, I was about to make another one..

When I start asking niggas if they slept good or ate is when I know i'm feeling them.

I always assume no one likes me, no matter how much times they say they do, or however eloquently they express it. I kinda fuck with people based on how much I like them and not how much they like me.

reconnected w/ this young lady few months ago after yrs of distance

been callin me everyday wantin to talk for hrs

went to see her last wk end for my bday

at one point we ended up in the tub & she pee'd on me

so I guess she likes me

:hahaha:

reconnected w/ this young lady few months ago after yrs of distance

been callin me everyday wantin to talk for hrs

went to see her last wk end for my bday

at one point we ended up in the tub & she pee'd on me

so I guess she likes me

:hahaha: