Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you feel about this?

As for @chicity he knows as well as the best of em no such thing as quitting this thing

Blood in blood out

They all come back, even if it's on kik

As for @chicity he knows as well as the best of em no such thing as quitting this thing

Blood in blood out

They all come back, even if it's on kik
Idk fam. We been recording some episodes. I been trying to get him on. Happy wife, happy life. She must be special.

I don't know what's more disturbing

The pedo shit in this vid

Or the lack of outrage over it since it involves young black boys instead of girls.

We as a community still haven't grasped that this is how the very men we complain about are raised. A lot of our young boys are being taken advantage of and we dont seem to take it as seriously as we would if it involves our young girls

This bitch needs to be locked up and those kids need some serious counseling amd guidence. Sadly, I bet she was victimized herself which is why she doesn't see a problem with this.

Part of that is because alot of grown men still pretend as if a young boy being given sexual attention from an older girl/woman is some sort of sign of manhood. Anytime these discussions pop off when ther victim is a young girl theres universal agreement that the child is a victim. When the child in question is a boy then there's always a chorus of dudes who go the "damn where was she at when I was a kid" or "I wish she was my teacher/babysitter" reactions. Until that changes then there will never be as much outrage directed at these predatory women as they truly deserve because some of the people who should be outraged at them instead choose to applaud this shit

Back