Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you feel about this?

Nah she cool af. I met her when we recorded a podcast. Very pretty as well.

I don't know what's more disturbing

The pedo shit in this vid

Or the lack of outrage over it since it involves young black boys instead of girls.

We as a community still haven't grasped that this is how the very men we complain about are raised. A lot of our young boys are being taken advantage of and we dont seem to take it as seriously as we would if it involves our young girls

This bitch needs to be locked up and those kids need some serious counseling amd guidence. Sadly, I bet she was victimized herself which is why she doesn't see a problem with this.

I don't know what's more disturbing

The pedo shit in this vid

Or the lack of outrage over it since it involves young black boys instead of girls.

We as a community still haven't grasped that this is how the very men we complain about are raised. A lot of our young boys are being taken advantage of and we dont seem to take it as seriously as we would if it involves our young girls

This bitch needs to be locked up and those kids need some serious counseling amd guidence. Sadly, I bet she was victimized herself which is why she doesn't see a problem with this.

Right, 'cause if this was some nigga doing the Watts Club Mozambique Freaky Ray dance in a thong in front of a bunch of 8 year old girls he'd have been arrested within hours of the video being posted with multiple charges and his face on the evening news.

Back