Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you feel about semi-guilty bystanders?

What should happen to the camera person in our hypothetical situation?

• Total voters
They're appreciated...

Both for accountability purposes and my entrainment

But people will see acts that maybe they should help like someone hit by a car or something and record rather than help. Why does everyone feel the need to record everything. As soon as something happens they take their phone out. Living in New York there isn't a day that goes by that I don't see something funny and have been on the train with people recording stuff but I have never felt the need to do it. Leave the movie making to directors and the acting to actors. Too much real life stuff getting recorded and posted.

i will say that if you record vertically, then dont even bother pulling out your phone

I can't stand the muthafuccas who be trying to record all cinematic by turning the camera upside, experimenting with different angles, record the ground more than the fight going on...FUCC!! I'm gettin pissed thinking about that.

I don't really like it. If it's funny then yea, cool. However, if someone is need of help. Why stand there and record it? Help them.

My view has really changed about phones because in Jamaica, my friend and I were photographed and recorded numerous times without permission. Then one of them had the nerve to show us.

I don't really like it. If it's funny then yea, cool. However, if someone is need of help. Why stand there and record it? Help them.

My view has really changed about phones because in Jamaica, my friend and I were photographed and recorded numerous times without permission. Then one of them had the nerve to show us.
were they recording ur asses?

were they recording ur asses?
I have no clue. I caught one recording me while I was in the water. Another one was recording or taking pics while I was sitting on a bench. Every time I looked his way he looked away and put his phone down.

I have no clue. I caught one recording me while I was in the water. Another one was recording or taking pics while I was sitting on a bench. Every time I looked his way he looked away and put his phone down.
That's scary.

If I was committing a crime and som

so instead of trying to talk to 2 women with no man they where recording you or taking pictures. I guess times have changed.

iSObGCdYvIiwo_nqm5kc.gif

If I was committing a crime and som

so instead of trying to talk to 2 women with no man they where recording you or taking pictures. I guess times have changed.

Yea, it was crazy. They just sit there and record or stare at you for so damn long. Then they attack!!

Was it Jamaicans or tourist doing this?

Not all of them were that bad but out of the 59 guys that approached me. 2 were decent and not so damn touchy feely.

I got stories man. We were shown dick prints and all that!

Not all of them were that bad but out of the 59 guys that approached me. 2 were decent and not so damn touchy feely.

I got stories man. We were shown dick prints and all that!
did u get any moment of peace without dick thrown ur way? good lord

It's a case by case situation, but with the scenario you created, Im not fightin any camera person. It's just too extra at that point. What will I say anyway? "Aye mf. Remember you tried to record me in a fight that never happened? Ok...iight. What's up then bc you catchin this fade regardless."
So...nah. Seems ridiculous when you sit back and ponder.

Hey there, it has been a while.

I understand where you are coming from though. Sometimes you have to let shit go and move forward.

However, you cannot tell me that you don't see someone, not you, getting revenge in a similar situation?

You got niggas out here dying by simply wearing the wrong color clothing, speaking the wrong words, or being the wrong race at the wrong time/place.

I think you guys are really underestimating how easy it is for you to go viral, even if you are a reluctant participant.

Depending on your age and the maturity of people you interact with everyday, you may never live it down.

Remember this incident...

Examples of what happens when you go viral...

These camera people are possibly playing with your life for their own personal fame.

Even homegirl in that video knocked the guy's phone out of his hand before she got that rude awakening, LOL.

@gns, explain why your people doing this...

Hey there, it has been a while.

I understand where you are coming from though. Sometimes you have to let shit go and move forward.

However, you cannot tell me that you don't see someone, not you, getting revenge in a similar situation?

You got niggas out here dying by simply wearing the wrong color clothing, speaking the wrong words, or being the wrong race at the wrong time/place.

I think you guys are really underestimating how easy it is for you to go viral, even if you are a reluctant participant.

Depending on your age and the maturity of people you interact with everyday, you may never live it down.

Remember this incident...

Examples of what happens when you go viral...

These camera people are possibly playing with your life for their own personal fame.

Even homegirl in that video knocked the guy's phone out of his hand before she got that rude awakening, LOL.

It's been a good while. Hope you're doin well.

And I get what you're sayin. I was just speakin on this instance. That's why I said it's a case by case incident that would decide my reaction and action. Sometimes recording incidents as they happen are hilarious, sometimes it's informative, sometimes ridiculous.

Back