Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you feel about semi-guilty bystanders?

What should happen to the camera person in our hypothetical situation?

• Total voters
Have you guys ever noticed that people are quick to pull out their cameras for social media fame, instead of trying to help diffuse situations? I think it is a bad precedent for our society.

Imagine yourself in the following situation:

You about to beef with someone who is obviously stronger than you, and everyone around you sees that person is being unreasonable for no good reason. Luckily, the situation is diffused before any punches were thrown.

You hear someone say "Worldstar!" perhaps too prematurely. It came from a person of the same sex who is currently smiling and filming the current situation, but has a look of disappointment when nothing negative happened.

Let's say you run into this camera person a few months later in a secluded area. Let's assume that enough time has past and your video was most likely deleted from that person's phone and not saved to the cloud.

You know you can take this person without fear of it becoming a legal issue. Think about it, this person was going to embarrass you and possibly hurt your future job opportunities by simply posting a video of you online in a compromising position.

Decide the camera person's fate. Please vote.

Last edited:
Yea, it depends on the situation. The one at burger king already had 2 dudes taking care of it, so I'm not mad at someone being the one to document it. I hate when it's two young brothas fighting or it's a dude hitting his girl, etc. That type of shit aint cool.

I feel I'd go after the cameraman too if i got into some shit.......till i got in some shit and like 10 fuckin people pulled out camera phones, i couldn't fight all of em :cry:

tough spot to be in brah

i got a lil girl to think about

she not gon understand if something happened to me if i was too busy getting involved with someone else's stuff

Now, i would call the police, but i aint jumping in

I changed the OP guys, LOL.

Remember this is a hypothetical situation that you are involved in.

Someone is filming YOU about to get you ass whopped.

If I'm so worried about losing job opportunities because somebody recorded me doing something stupid then it's all my fault not the person recording.
I'll take responsibility for my own fuck up because I should know netter than to be fighting where someone can be recording to screw up a business opportunity

I changed the OP guys, LOL.

Remember this is a hypothetical situation that you are involved in.

Someone is filming YOU about to get you ass whopped.

oh, then, hmmm

idk brah...i would be more concerned about defending myself i guess

I guess I am trying to see how safe it is for these camera people out here.

Me personally, I don't film shit with my phone, so I wouldn't pull my camera out when I see something.

I wouldn't have to worry about anyone coming after me because of shit I filmed.

I admit some of these filmed fights are funny like...

However, I feel that someone is going to get hurt one day filming another person getting his or her ass whooped.

We have some petty people out here.

bystanders recording abuse can lead to that person actually being convicted or losing custody as opposed to leaving it to one person's word vs another's.

I think they're useful but it takes an aint shit person too.

bystanders recording abuse can lead to that person actually being convicted or losing custody as opposed to leaving it to one person's word vs another's.

I think they're useful but it takes an aint shit person too.

Why does the person have to be aint shit? In the situation where that crazy guy came into the burger king pushin all the computers on the floor, that shit needed to be documented.

Why does the person have to be aint shit? In the situation where that crazy guy came into the burger king pushin all the computers on the floor, that shit needed to be documented.
that's not an aint shit example then. when I say they aint siht, I'm talking about examples like the 2 teenage girls fighting n the camerawoman cheering them on n encouraging that shit. makes it a spectacle.

It's a case by case situation, but with the scenario you created, Im not fightin any camera person. It's just too extra at that point. What will I say anyway? "Aye mf. Remember you tried to record me in a fight that never happened? Ok...iight. What's up then bc you catchin this fade regardless."

So...nah. Seems ridiculous when you sit back and ponder.

true. how u gonna play Kubrick when u aint got a steady hand n u wanna jump around in anticipation ur damn self?

No issue with the camera man I been watching world star for a minute I'd record somebody taking an L and is just have to suffer the shame as well.

Back